Thread: Master Cleanse

Credits

Master Cleanse

STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglorious Bastard View Post

How's it going so far? i have been thinking about it but i do not have the wheel power to not eat for that long period of time.

Credits
    The hardest part for me is drinking that quart of salt water in the morning........the temptation to quit and eat is very strong......it's like Satan tempting you to commit very bad sins.......today is the first day I'm feeling really hungry and have consumed 2 quarts of juice already.......

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    The hardest part for me is drinking that quart of salt water in the morning........the temptation to quit and eat is very strong......it's like Satan tempting you to commit very bad sins.......today is the first day I'm feeling really hungry and have consumed 2 quarts of juice already.......
    I have to take off to do my 7-day fast cleanse. The night b4 I start, it's recommended to drink smooth move tea. In the morning it gives an option to drink the 32 ozs of warm distilled water with 2 tbs. sea salt or 16 ozs of warmed prune juice. Throughout the day I have to drink a citrus and vegetable drink that I make along with extra cleansers to get the gunk of my intestines......this is going to be very interesting...good luck with your fast!
    And keep your money, I got my own
    Keep a bigger smile on my face, being alone
    Bad motherfcuker, God complex
    Motivate your ass call me Malcolm X

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by triniameri View Post
    I have to take off to do my 7-day fast cleanse. The night b4 I start, it's recommended to drink smooth move tea. In the morning it gives an option to drink the 32 ozs of warm distilled water with 2 tbs. sea salt or 16 ozs of warmed prune juice. Throughout the day I have to drink a citrus and vegetable drink that I make along with extra cleansers to get the gunk of my intestines......this is going to be very interesting...good luck with your fast!
    yeah this is day 6 so I go be done by Friday...........then do orange juice.......then salad and soup........I already have plans for meh 1st real solid meal Tuesday.......didnt think I would last this long

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    any improvements so far? how do you feel? felt any boost of energy or stamina from the detox?
    de ORIGINAL ...

"What others think about you is none of your business"...

-unknown.

Credits
    I began the Watkins Cleansing Program today. It's all liquids for 10 - 14 days.

Credits
    yeah i stopped on day 8 because I had a somewhat important exam to take that Saturday and needed some kinna brain power.......dropped 10 pounds........would of dropped another 5-10 if I had completed the program as prescribed............good news is that I eh put it back on...........im onto the next phase of my plan which is to eat healthy and exercise moderately...........so far discipline is holding on tight..........

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    yeah i stopped on day 8 because I had a somewhat important exam to take that Saturday and needed some kinna brain power.......dropped 10 pounds........would of dropped another 5-10 if I had completed the program as prescribed............good news is that I eh put it back on...........im onto the next phase of my plan which is to eat healthy and exercise moderately...........so far discipline is holding on tight..........
    That's understandable. It's very difficult to keep the schedule when you other important things going on. For example, I have to attend graduation on Saturday. So I will be taking a little cooler with my liquids...lol.

Wow! 10 lbs. in 8 days...and you've maintained. That's awesome! Yea, once you eat right and exercise the weight will stay off. Do you plan to continue fasting periodically?

My hope is to drop at least 10. So far, I've already dropped 2 lbs. It would be awesome to drop about 12-15. Love the other affects though - skin looks so much better already and my eyes are brighter.

Credits
    woo hoo, good for u!

Credits
    Moving into day 5, and I've already lost about 5 lbs. I feel really good overall.

Credits
    It's over...feel great! And I'm 126 lbs!

Poca
    hum.... this sounds interesting. Dollbaby do you have a link so i can read up on it?
    also IB and Dolly what was the hardest thing to do? and what advice can you give?

Credits
    Ok.. was going to read it and see "not eat". Not an option!!
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Poca View Post
    hum.... this sounds interesting. Dollbaby do you have a link so i can read up on it?
    also IB and Dolly what was the hardest thing to do? and what advice can you give?
    its really a mental thing........for men i liken it to finally deciding to commit yuhself tuh 1 woman and den all kinna sweet woman start throwing demself at yuh when yuh most vulnerable...........yuh will see and smell food like never before......yuh will see signs driving.........commercials on TV.......yuh will smell food in yuh house from last month..........yuh gonna need rell discipline and will power..........beyond the weight lost........the master cleanse "allegedly" is good for yuh health since it removes toxins from yuh system..........I know at least 8 people who have been doing it.........a month later im feeling good since I transitioned back to solid food and been mostly cooking my own health stuff and trying to maintain portion control............so its mind over matter......oh the hardest part........a drinking dat stinking quart of seasalt every morning

LR Advertising LLC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast