Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I plan on losing 2lbs a week....

Credits
    So, any update?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaicangirl View Post
    Congrats!

If you want to lose more per week:

1. Eat every three hours. I don't mean a gigantic meal. I mean some grilled chicken (without sauce) and veggies (low carb) for lunch. A half (now whole ) apple three hours later and salmon with salad (no dressing) for dinner. Breakfast should be high protein like eggs (no frying or cheese) with veggies.

2. Drink only water and unsweetened green tea. No fake sugar. No natural juices. Just water and green tea. LOTs of both. As much as you can.

3. Lift weights. You can get cheap five pound weights anywhere. You can even sit in front of your telly and work your biceps. I would recommend doing biceps and triceps because they tone fast and once you see the results you will feel motivated and realize that you are not wasting your time.

4. "Core" work. Aerobics. Anything that gets your heart rate up. If you don't want to exercise formally then dance- lock your door and put on some music and dance non-stop for 30 minutes. Keep pushing yourself to go longer without stopping. The more sweaty you get the better. As many times a week as you can but even if you just do it on weekends you will see results. If you do want to exercise but not join a gym, buy a jump rope. Its is cheap and (unless you are in an apartment building) you can do it at home. Jump as much as you can without stopping until you get tired. Then rest and jump again. Then rest and jump again. A few times a week.

I GUARANTEE that you will lose a ton of weight fast.

Good luck!

Be healthy!
    I actually eat pretty good but what ur talkin about I think im workin toward that ...lol I try to eat five times a day but lawd knows it's hard cause my schedule dont exactly allow it...

I actually only drink water & green tea so Yay ..... lol but the no sugar part is really difficult..

As for workin out I was walkin / running about 3 miles 4 times a week but this week i've had more time to actually go to the gym i've been payin for...

but thanx for the advice i may actually try the food part once i reach a plateau... I'll keep u posted

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus_Supreme View Post
    So, any update?
    So i lost 3lbs more for a total so far of 19lbs... not exactly 2lbs a week but as long as it's goin in the right direction im good...

the weight loss was stalled for a few days & at first i couldnt figure out why... but i then realized that the KEY to weight loss is to continue to decrease calories as you go down & if possible increase physical activity... so now i'm back on track...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by hottiegal View Post
    So i lost 3lbs more for a total so far of 19lbs... not exactly 2lbs a week but as long as it's goin in the right direction im good...

the weight loss was stalled for a few days & at first i couldnt figure out why... but i then realized that the KEY to weight loss is to continue to decrease calories as you go down & if possible increase physical activity... so now i'm back on track...

Very good, keep up the good work...
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus_Supreme View Post

Very good, keep up the good work...
    thanx

Credits
    so I've lost another 3lbs since i last posted... it got harder to keep focused with family & school takin precedents but now that i have a break im focused again.. not much progress but as long as i'm still going in the right direction im happy... I just purchased the 30 day shred with jillian michaels to get off the next 20lbs....

heres a pic of me now.. imma post another pic in 30 days... wish me luck!!
    Last edited by hottiegal; 05-28-2010 at 11:59 AM.

Credits
    you shouldn't have a specific number of lbs in mind really more like a BMI & measurement target. If you understand the fluctuation of weight and why it can happen even when working out you'd know why i say that.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by 4 5_H A S K E L L View Post
    you shouldn't have a specific number of lbs in mind really more like a BMI & measurement target. If you understand the fluctuation of weight and why it can happen even when working out you'd know why i say that.
    YOU ARE 100% CORRECT! Imma do my research & get my bmi for where i wanna be.... i already have a measurment in mind.. when i reach it ill discuss it..lol

Credits
    Taking notes cause I have 50+ to lose
    We going from Sun til Sun.......

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Apple View Post
    Taking notes cause I have 50+ to lose
    wow.... that's about what i wanted to lose in total.. i lost 20 something already now for the next 20 something...

do you have a plan?

Credits
    I lost 6 already.....I have a plan sorta....

I'm eating smaller portions, drinking lots of water and excercising can only do about 30 mins of cardio for now....but I've sarted slowly...Looking to rev things up soon
    We going from Sun til Sun.......

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Apple View Post
    I lost 6 already.....I have a plan sorta....

I'm eating smaller portions, drinking lots of water and excercising can only do about 30 mins of cardio for now....but I've sarted slowly...Looking to rev things up soon
    try the 30 day shred with me.....

& you know what start as slow as you need... when i started i only changed how i ate & i didnt work out at all... i just slowly incorporated the work out & that worked for me so do what's gonna work for you... keep up the good work & good luck on ur journey.. keep me posted i luv encouraging stories..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12