Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: eating natural peanut butter at night

  1. #1
    Registered User Earthkanu is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    daha
    Posts
    3
    Credits
    1,506,215

    eating natural peanut butter at night

    i just had some vegetables with 2 tbsp of natural peanut butter. it has 16 g of fat in it, which is about 30% of my daily fat intake. i am on a cutting diet and i know the importance of not eating carbs past 6 pm (peanut butter is low on carbs- only 6 g) but is it bad to have that much fat at night or is that not really an issue?
    [url=http://www.porno-arena.com/bigtits.shtml]huge tits[/url] [url=http://www.rakeback.com/full-tilt-poker/rakeback/ ]Rakeback on Full Tilt Poker[/url]

  2. #2
    Unique woman TriniTrini's Avatar TriniTrini is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Success City
    Posts
    10,588
    Credits
    1,196,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthkanu View Post
    i just had some vegetables with 2 tbsp of natural peanut butter. it has 16 g of fat in it, which is about 30% of my daily fat intake. i am on a cutting diet and i know the importance of not eating carbs past 6 pm (peanut butter is low on carbs- only 6 g) but is it bad to have that much fat at night or is that not really an issue?
    Don't think that is an issue... I more think eating close to bed time could be an issue since the food might not be properly digested and your body should be relaxing.
    When You Get.. Give.... When you learn... teach (Maya Angelou)

    Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    Let us work with others to change our communities.

  3. #3
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,648
    Credits
    39,926,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthkanu View Post
    i just had some vegetables with 2 tbsp of natural peanut butter. it has 16 g of fat in it, which is about 30% of my daily fat intake. i am on a cutting diet and i know the importance of not eating carbs past 6 pm (peanut butter is low on carbs- only 6 g) but is it bad to have that much fat at night or is that not really an issue?
    nope, the low carb, high fat (good fats) works, fat takes a long time to digest, and the body will burn the fat in the absence of carbs. A combination of high fats, high carbs, or just high carbs can be dangerous.

  4. #4
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    nope, the low carb, high fat (good fats) works, fat takes a long time to digest, and the body will burn the fat in the absence of carbs. A combination of high fats, high carbs, or just high carbs can be dangerous.
    Hmmm good to know. Newbie asking some good questions.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  5. #5
    Registered User adbroke is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4
    Credits
    1,005,560

    Food for life

    Hello friends ,
    I think food is life..as people are alive due to water , air and food..
    If you find that food is reason for your heavy weight so its totally wrong..i suggest you to take full food as you can eat for each day..

  6. #6
    Hottie daniellle's Avatar daniellle is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    St. John's
    Posts
    26
    Credits
    1,532,861

    Smile

    well my mom is known to wake up in the middle of the night (2-3am), slab a few tbsp of peanut butter into a pita, consume then go back to sleep..

    and she's slim, if not fit.. basically, if you're not consuming more calories than your body requires, meal timing is a non-issue.. :)

  7. #7
    Gladiator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniTrini View Post
    Don't think that is an issue... I more think eating close to bed time could be an issue since the food might not be properly digested and your body should be relaxing.
    I agree with the above..although I sometimes have to be putting something in my mouth almost every other night close to bedtime

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •