Thread: Diabetes

Credits

Diabetes

Anyone here diabetic??

I need some questions/concerns/information please.
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Credits
    I'm borderline, diabetic...

actually a lot of people are and not aware of of it.

what's ur question/s?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus_Supreme View Post
    I'm borderline, diabetic...

actually a lot of people are and not aware of of it.

what's ur question/s?
    Yes.. the bold is what happened to a friend and I over the past week. We were out and he started getting some SERIOUS chest pains... racing to the ER and realised it's not going to be quick enough so I had to call 911... he was going into Diabetic shock.. had NO idea he was diabetic... Quite a scary experience.

My questions were answered really though.

Was wondering about the carb counting and stuff that has to be done. But I realised from reading around that the number varies per person.
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzePenze View Post
    Yes.. the bold is what happened to a friend and I over the past week. We were out and he started getting some SERIOUS chest pains... racing to the ER and realised it's not going to be quick enough so I had to call 911... he was going into Diabetic shock.. had NO idea he was diabetic... Quite a scary experience.

My questions were answered really though.

Was wondering about the carb counting and stuff that has to be done. But I realised from reading around that the number varies per person.

yeh, it's more about maintaining a good blood sugar range. For a alot of people it's a abt 90-120 range. For some, anything over 110 is dangerous...and for some others anything below 115 is dangerous. Age, insulin levels, body weight, gender etc....all play a part.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Gladiator
    Not me but as i get older i need to watch what i eat since there are a number of people in the older generations of my family tree who are diabetic

Taj
    Credits
    Certain eating habits of mine are bringing me to the decision that I should get tested. I was on websites this weekend trying to figure out what is frequent urination and looking at the other symptoms.
    Hopefully everything will be fine.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Diabetes refers to a group of diseases and conditions that affect how your body uses blood glucose, also known as blood sugar. Ayurveda for Diabetes helps to maintain blood sugar and keep kidneys, liver and eyes.

Credits

Diabetes

Diabetes is a diseases in which a person has high blood sugar either because insulin production is inadequate or body's cells do not respond properly to insulin.Diabetes is the cause of blindness and kidney disease.Healthy eating, physical activity, and insulin injections are the basic therapies for diabetes.
    Tacoma fitness