Thread: Can an Aspirin a Day Keep Cancer Away?

Credits

Can an Aspirin a Day Keep Cancer Away?

Tell the elders in your family

My VoiceTv Can an Aspirin a Day Keep Cancer Away?

A daily aspirin may cut your risk of cancer, new research suggests. But doctors advise that there’s no reason for everyone to start taking it — at least not yet.

In three studies published in the Lancet and the Lancet Oncology on Tuesday, British researchers analyzed data from more than 50 studies and found that those who took daily aspirin for at least three years were less likely to develop cancer — and if they did, it tended to be less advanced

LB
    Credits
    I always have mixed feelings about stuff like this. what about you Problemjahbless?

I guess what doesnt sit well with me is taking something like a pill to keep heart disease/cancer away is a simple solution to instead promoting healthier lifestyle choices. We have so little of that from your average mainstream doctors out there. And this is a great source of profit for the aspirin makers. So I feel conflicted reading these kind of things.
    ~ If you make the mountain any bigger you wont be able to move it later

Credits
    I am for promoting a healthier lifestyle, and wish society will do more to promote heather lifestyles. A healthier lifestyle most times mean happier relationships, happier families and happier life