Thread: Body skin care?

Credits

Body skin care?

I've heard a lot about CBD products. What CBD product helps to clear the skin of the body from inflammation and rashes and itching? I would like to start therapy at home as soon as possible. What do you advise?

Credits
    Hello dear! Suggest you buy CBD Bath Bomb on hempworldstore.com. In the range of this store you will find CBD bath bombs with eucalyptus, cucumber, black coal, almonds and more. I advise you to buy five pieces at once to try as many different effects on the skin. Believe me, from such bathroom procedures you will get a lot of pleasure.

Credits
    Hello. I have been using CBD pure oils for two months now and am very pleased with the result. Within a month I had lost a rash, a rash, I felt like a completely different person. I am pleased with the result, I advise everyone.

Credits
    I'm fortunate to have a face that stays fairly balanced- I've never had an oil problem but sometimes it does get dry especially in the colder months, and no problem with acne. However I'm really unfortunate in the fact that my skin is ultra sensitive to everything. I mean, I'll have an allergic reaction to a band-aid haha. So I've had to experiment a lot with lotions, face creams, face wash, and makeup. Even some brands that are marketed for "sensitive skin" I have a problem with. But my favorite things are the Neutrogena transparent face bar (the fragrance free one) and almost everything Burt's Bees. I'm really obsessed with Burt's Bees products. I really enjoy their facial moisturizers. I use their "Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream" every night when I wash my face. I have never had a reaction to any of their products *knock on wood* and I find them all to be very effective. Plus they're all natural and I'm really into that. In the morning most days I will also apply some sort of Burt's Bees face cream with an SPF because I'm a ginger and I burn easily :p ...that's probably the biggest issue with my skin- protecting it from the sun