Thread: What are the top Finance Apps worth getting ?

Credits

Thumbs up What are the top Finance Apps worth getting ?

This is a good one if you travel a lot : Currency converter : XE Currency

On a Budget : check Mint.com

Freecreditscore.com
    check your scores

Paypal : app is one of the most popular financial apps available for the iPhone, and for good reason. The app lets you send money to people as gifts, collect funds for a group gift, and receive payments. You can also use it to create and manage fundraising campaigns. The app’s “split bill” feature is particularly convenient when dining out with friends'

**** this one is good : http://keyringapp.com/ your CVS, Duane Reade, etc...excellent, This is a great place to store your cards — including your rewards credit cards. Then you just have to have the cashier scan the barcode

Gladiator
    I use creditexpert to monitor my credit account.

..and I have a paypal acount as an option to pay for online services.

LB
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post

Freecreditscore.com
    check your scores

Paypal : app is one of the most popular financial apps available for the iPhone, and for good reason. The app lets you send money to people as gifts, collect funds for a group gift, and receive payments. You can also use it to create and manage fundraising campaigns. The app’s “split bill” feature is particularly convenient when dining out with friends'

**** this one is good : http://keyringapp.com/ your CVS, Duane Reade, etc...excellent, This is a great place to store your cards — including your rewards credit cards. Then you just have to have the cashier scan the barcode

I use XE Currency converter too plus I've used mint.com in the past as well.

I have on my Android that I can think of:

Finance Calculator
    Mortgage Log
    Google Finance
    PayPal
    TD Canada Trust
    Mileage Log
    Cashbook

played with

Moola lite, easy.com, mileage tracker, Budget planner, MoneyWise Pro and Portfolio Tracker.
    ~ If you make the mountain any bigger you wont be able to move it later

Credits
    i use xe currency.. but also i have a paypal business account too..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    616,362,990,969,000,019,815,874,075,557,571,963,765,055,815, 680
    PayPal & Square i am about meh money

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post

Freecreditscore.com
    check your scores

Keyring app sounds like a great idea. I'd have to wait until whenever something happens to this phone though, then upgrade to a phone with a bigger memory bank...memory is full right about now. Although I guess some apps could just be moved to the memory card.

I use Paypal's app, my banks' apps, ALL the time...those are musts.

A currency converter on the go doesn't matter really cause the two places I am going the most are Jamaica and Trinidad, and in Jamaica every store and vendor tells you the exchange rate THEY are using so whatever that app tell you doesn't matter on the road, and in Trinidad the layperson always divides by 6 to tell you the amount in USD. So if the actual rate better than that is better you sort out some TTD cash in hand to walk with. And Jamaican stores do not take US $1 bills...a $20 and up USD dem mek change fa. smh.
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

Credits
    Scoresense.com is great for tracking your credit score, and getting not just 3 credit reports but a single CONSOLIDATED side by side report from all 3 bureaus, in user-friendly format, that way you can see which accounts exactly are duplicated from one to the next, and which are reported on only one, and if the amounts are the same that have been reported.

I didn't realize how much of an improvement in understanding what's going on it is to pay for a service that doesn't just print you out a bunch of data but organizes it into useful information.
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

Credits
    Pageonce- have a lot of cards, accounts etc there..

Learnvest- interesting app

Billtracker- keeps track of bills llol

Quickbooks if you prefer to use that

Mint is good.
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat