Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TD Ameritrade online traders rope een

Links30

TD Ameritrade online traders rope een

So what are your hot stock picks?

What stocks to look out for?

What stocks u think will make a killing

And damn,i'm now seeing this forum, good idea.

Credits
    Check this link out: Find Stocks. They are usually good at picking winners and offer good advice on trading stocks. Good luck!!

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSosa View Post
    Check this link out: Find Stocks. They are usually good at picking winners and offer good advice on trading stocks. Good luck!!
    Thank u.

Credits
    Right now I own Citibank an Sirius Sattelite. I think those 2 will make a killing before year end.

Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    So what are your hot stock picks?

What stocks to look out for?

What stocks u think will make a killing

And damn,i'm now seeing this forum, good idea.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RUCKUS View Post
    Right now I own Citibank an Sirius Sattelite. I think those 2 will make a killing before year end.
    you must be mad

Credits
    I nervously got some apple shares at 129...and boy i'm so glad i did. I also put some good money into Citi recently and holding on for the long run. I can't see city going nowhere but up in the next 12 months or so.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    I nervously got some apple shares at 129...and boy i'm so glad i did. I also put some good money into Citi recently and holding on for the long run. I can't see city going nowhere but up in the next 12 months or so.
    based on what dude??? non performing loans and mortgages? the only thing that keeping citi up is a low interest rate

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    based on what dude??? non performing loans and mortgages? the only thing that keeping citi up is a low interest rate
    Yeah i know. I'll probably look to cut and run the minute the feds start talking about raising interest rates. also watching goldman sachs to see how much it drops as a result of the government suit..if it drops 20 dollars more i'm buying.

Links30
    Well i hear Citi is doing good yea, but i dunno. Apple is one of my stock pick, i think is going to do fairly well, with their Iphone, Ipad, they seem like they have good ideas in the planning, and i think the so call new iphone that was found recently is nothing more but a teaser to say listen up traders, we may have something in the future works... This is one stock i am holding.

Sirius radio after loosing their point man howard stern, i would sell that stock because i not hearing no big announcements from them in the near future. I mean don't get me wrong, i think its a genius idea, but if they do not have some sought of STAR lets say, that stock i think is just going to remain flat line through out the year. The car manufactures will pick up the system, but honestly, how often ppl listen to talk radio nowadays? n why ppl have to pay to hear music, or anything else? wah de only difference is that there ent no commercial breaks? I doe get it.

These are my picks

Boeing Co.

Caterpillar

Cathay Pacific Airways

Lorillard Inc - Cigarette manufacturer - Best brand Newport cigs

Apple

Diamond Foods, Inc - Actually bought this stock today.
    Last edited by Links30; 04-21-2010 at 07:09 PM.

Credits
    Bago, Boeing I am weary off they totally facked up on the last project and new projfits will be dependant on the military spending, which can easily go to EADS, or Lockheed.

My first personal favourites are consumer staples, like Coke, Pepsi, McDonalds, Yum! Brands (KFC etc). Over here in the UK have selected Tesco, and Vodafone, because Tesco is a good brand, good financing rating (AA I think), and is steadily diversifying. Vodafone for similar reasons (they own half of verizon wireless), my holdings are rather small. Very small in fact.

In order to gain exposure to the US market I invest in an NYSE tracker fund. Cheaper than a mutual fund, however there is also the risk/reward of currency fluctuations

Credits
    Dude theres no way Sirius Sattelite is going to be delisted, they just added 171,000 new subscribers last quarter...hmm...lets multiply that by 10.00 monthly fee roughly about $1,710,000.00 and this is just really at the comeback of the auto industry.

Citibank just posted a better than expected earnings of 4.4billion, and this is after covering loan losses.

Sirius at $5.00 and Citibank at $10.00 before year end...my prediction. People are shopping, buying cars and houses, sirius is basically a package included in most new cars. Trading volume is up which is a major part of citibanks business. Read the writing on the wall buddy!!

Bought lots of calls on both when citi was at 3 and sirius was about 87cents....I'm already in the money.
    you must be mad
    Last edited by Ray Davis; 04-22-2010 at 08:43 AM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RUCKUS View Post
    Dude theres no way Sirius Sattelite is going to be delisted, they just added 171,000 new subscribers last quarter...hmm...lets multiply that by 10.00 monthly fee roughly about $1,710,000.00 and this is just really at the comeback of the auto industry.

Citibank just posted a better than expected earnings of 4.4billion, and this is after covering loan losses.

Sirius at $5.00 and Citibank at $10.00 before year end...my prediction. People are shopping, buying cars and houses, sirius is basically a package included in most new cars. Trading volume is up which is a major part of citibanks business. Read the writing on the wall buddy!!

Bought lots of calls on both when citi was at 3 and sirius was about 87cents....I'm already in the money.
    That is a big difference, you have very little lose, let us face it, you really think Citi wrote down as many mortgages as it should, every major back is losing money from its credit card business, and things not getting any better any time soon.

Now let us break down Citi profits, Citi's main profits was from its investment banking division, the government going to make Citi split, no more too big too fail.

Now what happens when a major shareholder sells shares, the prices goes down or at best stagnates. The government going to sell shares this year.. you really see $5 on the horizon??

How can you be serious about SIRIUS (plenty debt) a major investor is also a major debt holder, aka hostile takeover in the making

UPDATE 2-Sirius XM sells $800 mln in notes to repay debt | Reuters

Credits
    That is a big difference, you have very little lose, let us face it, you really think Citi wrote down as many mortgages as it should, every major back is losing money from its credit card business, and things not getting any better any time soon.

Now let us break down Citi profits, Citi's main profits was from its investment banking division, the government going to make Citi split, no more too big too fail.

Now what happens when a major shareholder sells shares, the prices goes down or at best stagnates. The government going to sell shares this year.. you really see $5 on the horizon??

How can you be serious about SIRIUS (plenty debt) a major investor is also a major debt holder, aka hostile takeover in the making

UPDATE 2-Sirius XM sells $800 mln in notes to repay debt | Reuters

I look at the government selling the shares as a positive. Meaning that they took the time to bail citibank out, if they are willing to sell the shares they're not going to do it in a manner that will hurt the company or stock price. They're selling it because they have faith that the company is stable. As for those mortgages....I'm positive that they're selling those assets..getting rid of business that are losing $$$

As for Sirius Howard Stern is not going anywhere. I believe that the major financier is liberty media corp, which I believe is partnering with Sirius to bring out some new products. I also think those bonds were issued already and really not going to have any affect on the company. There's lots of great profitabe companies that have issued bonds. These bonds keep companies in business...Sirius makes money and slowly pays off the debt. It's the american way....make money with someone elses!

Credits

I still think apple has a way to go on the upside with an upgrade to its phone OS and a new phone on the way.
    Last edited by dedetriniking; 04-22-2010 at 09:37 PM.

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSosa View Post
    Thanks for the link..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast