Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is something as a community we do not do

Credits
    bump
    If there wasn't any bad parents then there wouldn't be any good strip clubs... Think about it!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
    this exactly what i do.. i have 3 Cd's that are maturing in 13,14, and 15 consecutively. I certain amount is taken out of my check every time i get paid, and once i reach $500 it is put into a 60 mnt cd.. great way to save.. this is apart from my regular savings and other investments.
    great idea

Credits
    The only thing I've changed is how much I drive. I love to get in the car and just ride, but with the gas prices that had to stop.
    "There is nothing more dangerous than to build a society with a large segment of people in that society who feel they have no stake in it; who feel they have nothing to lose. People who have stake in their society, protect that society, but when they don't have it, they unconsciously want to destroy it." M.L.K, Jr.

"It grew on me that we black men especially, were expected to be subservient even in groups where ostensibly everyone is equal." Shirley Chisholm

T-MAKAA
    hmm

Credits
    I've cut back on my spending and put more towards my savings. I've been able to add a bit more to my savings w/ this temp job, which is coming to an end. So money is going to be tight for me once again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12