Thread: Caribbean Stock Exchanges

Credits

Caribbean Stock Exchanges

Does anyone have experience in dealing on the exchanges either by web applications (which i doubt exist as yet) or through brokers. In Caribbean I mean english speaking by way, Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad, and the OECS.

I would like to hear of your spreads, your commission charges, if you had any hidden fees, do you think the markets are very liquid. etc.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    Does anyone have experience in dealing on the exchanges either by web applications (which i doubt exist as yet) or through brokers. In Caribbean I mean english speaking by way, Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad, and the OECS.

I would like to hear of your spreads, your commission charges, if you had any hidden fees, do you think the markets are very liquid. etc.
    You using liquid and Caribbean markets in the same sentence, lol.

Not sure about JA but from what I can remember about Trinidad's (and Bdos to a certain extent) there are only a few brokers...all institutions. Are you trying to become and independent broker? I am sure there is a website that you can get the info you need. Keep in mind that tradeing is relatively low as well.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinidarkie View Post
    You using liquid and Caribbean markets in the same sentence, lol.

Not sure about JA but from what I can remember about Trinidad's (and Bdos to a certain extent) there are only a few brokers...all institutions. Are you trying to become and independent broker? I am sure there is a website that you can get the info you need. Keep in mind that tradeing is relatively low as well.
    nah just interesting in purchasing shares, just want a good broker (low commissions, and fees) and easy on the KYC business.

LOL ok liquid might be asking plenty but still
    Last edited by Oneshot; 06-30-2009 at 11:22 PM.