Thread: Zouk soca by Luc Leandry - Sa kai malad

Credits

Zouk soca by Luc Leandry - Sa kai malad

"Every onlooker is either a coward or a traitor." — Frantz Fanon

“If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.” Frederick Douglass

Credits
    Wow, what a lovely tune [thank you!], can you or anyone recommend 5 other tunes with similar rythm please? I have a gig coming up soon, this will do nicely at least for the caribbean crowd.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehende View Post
    Wow, what a lovely tune [thank you!], can you or anyone recommend 5 other tunes with similar rythm please? I have a gig coming up soon, this will do nicely at least for the caribbean crowd.

Laundry and the late Jeff Joseph recorded a few albums under the name Les étoiles du zouk. They should be on the usual mp3 sites.

"Every onlooker is either a coward or a traitor." — Frantz Fanon

“If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.” Frederick Douglass

Credits
    Thanks for these two, nice tunes also even though not similar to that first one but I will purchase the 3 tunes, appreciate it!