Thread: Help with this Emeline Michel track

Credits

Help with this Emeline Michel track

Hey, what's going on everyone? I was wondering if anybody had the name of this track? I been tryin to find out forever...

YouTube - Emeline Michel ()

Credits
    I think its "Regarde-Moi" from her Pa Gen Manti Nan Sa CD. I have the disc at home. It's also on a couple of "best of" compilations of her music. Old song.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Seawall View Post
    I think its "Regarde-Moi" from her Pa Gen Manti Nan Sa CD. I have the disc at home. It's also on a couple of "best of" compilations of her music. Old song.
    Hey man good lookin out, I appreciate this...I have seen some of your older posts...I respect your knowledge on afro latin and haitian music.

Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Credits

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ayisien View Post
    Hey man good lookin out, I appreciate this...I have seen some of your older posts...I respect your knowledge on afro latin and haitian music.
    he knows Kompa music very well for g.t. nationalist ,big up to seawall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!
    Thanks again see you phony people next year !!!!!!! ,2013.

(Ayisien,we going to build it nice after the earthq"ke,R.i.p)

I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells