Thread: Harmonik- Lets go album

Credits

Harmonik- Lets go album

if you havent gotten a chance to get the album is truly a must because its a real good album which i will post a few songs but the rest you will have to get the album

Harmonik- More than enough

Harmonik- Angelique

Harmonik- Bo Kotem

Harmonik- I Heart You

Harmonik- Harmonik Time
    "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." -- Jimi Hendrix

DJ Vice AKA Da Motivator
    www.facebook.com/djvice06

Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Credits
    Nice !!!!
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!
    Thanks again see you phony people next year !!!!!!! ,2013.

(Ayisien,we going to build it nice after the earthq"ke,R.i.p)

I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells

Credits
    I got this album the other day. Bon bagay! Angelique is already getting plenty of play. Smooth tunes!
    Ti sourit, ti sourit se nan pèlen ou rete
    Rat ki rat se nan pèlen ou rete
    Tèt zozo men pa ou, zozo kale men pa ou
    M ap konyen fanm nan jis solèy leve
    Bwa m kale tou wouj
    Kon piman , kon piman, Langyèt madivinèz
    Ou pa bezwen chandèl pou ou klere l

Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tikreyol View Post
    I got this album the other day. Bon bagay! Angelique is already getting plenty of play. Smooth tunes!
    do you know a nice website where I can buy kompa Cds there used to be this Haitian record store around my way but there closed down.there this next record store around my way that sell soca and reggae cds but I dobut there sell kompa music !
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!
    Thanks again see you phony people next year !!!!!!! ,2013.

(Ayisien,we going to build it nice after the earthq"ke,R.i.p)

I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by haitianprince View Post
    do you know a nice website where I can buy kompa Cds there used to be this Haitian record store around my way but there closed down.there this next record store around my way that sell soca and reggae cds but I dobut there sell kompa music !
    I would think that you would have plenty of choices in Brooklyn, If that's where you live. Below are some online shops that i've used. My issue with buying kompa online is that though the Cds are cheap, the shipping rates are very high (I think the retailers add extra for insurance). It's best to buy a few Cds at a time.

CheckoutCDs.com - they were based in Maryland, but I think they now ship out of Miami or somewhere else. Haven't ordered from them in at least 5 years.

WAGMARLOVE ONLINE MUSIC STORE - YOUR BEST ONLINE SOURCE FOR HAITIAN CD'S, HAITIAN MOVIES AND AFRICAN MOVIES - I've ordered from them several times, as recently as late last year.

SAKPASE MUSIC STORE - Based in Miami - haven't used them in some time and they may have closed.
    Antilles Mizik in Queens- I use to hit this store when visiting relatives in Queens. I know they had a Brooklyn store too. May be closed.
    "Every onlooker is either a coward or a traitor." — Frantz Fanon

“If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.” Frederick Douglass