Thread: Medical People Rope een!

Credits

Medical People Rope een!

I think its good to net work and see who's who and whats going on in our community!

ill start im a RMA/RPT (Certified Registered Medical Assistant/Registered Phlebotomy Tech.) I could have become a PA but I decided to go to school to become a registered CVT or EchoCardioSonographer.(eventually God spare life Ill become a fetal Echo sonographer which means for those new to the feild ill do a cardio ultrasound on the baby before birth)

So where are all the Techs(any field) Nurses, Dr's Emt's, Paramedics,
    and it would be nice to share what fields cause most people dont know there are at least 10 or so fields just for nurses alone that I can think of.
    and not all doctors are MD's some are DO's (doctors of ostiopathy(sp))
    and Chiropractors. ME's Medical Examiners (or coroners) PA's or Physicians Assistants (mutiple fields) Midwifes, respiratory people, OPT, Speach and Physical Therapists. Lets Even add the Mental health and Complementary health like LMT(I have a background in this) licenced massage therapists, accurepuncturists, Doulas (all stages) and the list goes on (DENTAL ALLYUH NEED YUH OWN THREAD LOL and ah too tired to make one) forgive me if i forgot anyone

whats the latest trends in ur field, equipment. testing (exams for those wanting to get in to ur area of expertise) schools to go to certifying bodies AMT AMA CCI ARDMS CHECP....

looking forward to seeing who's out there in the group
    Last edited by DeSocaPrincess; 08-04-2008 at 03:20 AM.
    Recognize The ORIGIONAL,
    There Can Be Only ONE!

Credits
    Recognize The ORIGIONAL,
    There Can Be Only ONE!