Thread: Anyone else with Immigration/border patrol/dept.homeland security??

Credits

Anyone else with Immigration/border patrol/dept.homeland security??

if yuh are, post yuh dept and district

Credits
    Traitor!!!!!

JK

Nah but I am strongly thinking about practicing immigration law...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dollbabi View Post
    Traitor!!!!!

JK

Defend we ppl dem.

From the rulin class MOTHER ################AZZZZ

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dollbabi View Post
    Traitor!!!!!

JK

lemme tell yuh sumthin nuh...deh job does at times get a lil stressful becuh i,za ICE(immigration custome enforcement)officer, and i'z given an order sheet, jus like anyother law enforcement job, its mus do, and at times it does where heavy on meh mind when i does need to arrest individuals, of any country... buh if yuh cuh put yuh emotions aside, and be a professional, its deh best paying, best benefit, most secure job i have ever had... i mek 22$hr, alluh ovatime i want, every last benefit you can tink of, and best of all, deh job gives yuh your independence... imma be 22 dis october, and i already does have me own mortgage... im glad yuh is interested and if yuh have any questions, gwan an ask

Kiz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sagga bwoy305mia View Post
    lemme tell yuh sumthin nuh...deh job does at times get a lil stressful becuh i,za ICE(immigration custome enforcement)officer, and i'z given an order sheet, jus like anyother law enforcement job, its mus do, and at times it does where heavy on meh mind when i does need to arrest individuals, of any country... buh if yuh cuh put yuh emotions aside, and be a professional, its deh best paying, best benefit, most secure job i have ever had... i mek 22, alluh ovatime i want, every last benefit you can tink of, and best of all, deh job gives yuh your independence... imma be 22 dis october, and i already does have me own mortgage... im glad yuh is interested and if yuh have any questions, gwan an ask
    I was interested in working for ICE but I need to make over 85k ........i cant take a dreastic pay cut....but I have applied for some positions there....dem damn KSA's does be kick my but....but I did them....

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    I was interested working for ICE but the lady ask me can you shoot someone on the spot without hesitating. I took too long to answer and she was like this might not be the job for you. I still think about it from time to time, but I am a softee .

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    lemme tell yuh sumthin nuh...deh job does at times get a lil stressful becuh i,za ICE(immigration custome enforcement)officer, and i'z given an order sheet, jus like anyother law enforcement job, its mus do, and at times it does where heavy on meh mind when i does need to arrest individuals, of any country... buh if yuh cuh put yuh emotions aside, and be a professional, its deh best paying, best benefit, most secure job i have ever had... i mek 22, alluh ovatime i want, every last benefit you can tink of, and best of all, deh job gives yuh your independence... imma be 22 dis october, and i already does have me own mortgage... im glad yuh is interested and if yuh have any questions, gwan an ask
    Nice, I wish I were you. So tell me what positions they hiring for.... I haven't been on the site in about 4 years.

Credits
    I'm testing for ICE next week.

Credits
    lemme tell yuh sumthin nuh...deh job does at times get a lil stressful becuh i,za ICE(immigration custome enforcement)officer, and i'z given an order sheet, jus like anyother law enforcement job, its mus do, and at times it does where heavy on meh mind when i does need to arrest individuals, of any country... buh if yuh cuh put yuh emotions aside, and be a professional, its deh best paying, best benefit, most secure job i have ever had... i mek 22$hr, alluh ovatime i want, every last benefit you can tink of, and best of all, deh job gives yuh your independence... imma be 22 dis october, and i already does have me own mortgage... im glad yuh is interested and if yuh have any questions, gwan an ask
    Are you ICE 1811 or an IEA Agent?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    I was interested in working for ICE but I need to make over 85k ........i cant take a dreastic pay cut....but I have applied for some positions there....dem damn KSA's does be kick my but....but I did them....
    With overtime you will make well over 85k, and after 5 years his pay increases and he can relocate to anyplace he wants if their is an opening; but it's an excellent job. However i'm more on the humanitarian side and never liked Enforcement positions.
    Bend Ova and Don't look Back, 6:30 and Tek dis Jook!!!!!

Spranga
    how much trinis yuh send home?

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bean View Post
    how much trinis yuh send home?
    ...he aint go answer

Spranga
    lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Spranga View Post
    lol
    as many as possible...buh only da ########################s.lol j/k
    "If you can blame yourself, the fix is pretty easy"