Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vybz kartel battyman picture posing with purse on shoulder in deep thought?

Links30

Vybz kartel battyman picture posing with purse on shoulder in deep thought?

HIGH DEMAND FOR KARTEL'S CAKE SOAP - Deejay claims first batch sells off in few days

Controversial deejay Vybz Kartel claims that the first batch of his cake soap was completely sold off within a few days of being released last Friday.

The deejay began limited distribution of the product after only publishing an advertisement in THE WEEKEND STAR.

"Since we did the advert in the newspaper, the first batch, which was well over 2,000, has disappeared," the deejay said in an interview yesterday.

He said that they had advertised that the product would be on sale at locations in Kingston and Falmouth, Trelawny. However, according to the deejay the product which is manufactured in Falmouth didn't even get a chance to reach Kingston.

"We didn't anticipate that the units would move so quickly," he said while explaining that the more than 2,000 units were sold off in Falmouth.

When THE WEEKEND STAR contacted one of the stores advertised as a sale point for the product, a representative confirmed that there was a demand for the product with quite a few customers entering the establishment requesting the product.

So now based on his analysis after observing the demand for the first batch of products, Kartel says he will now be manufacturing more soaps and increasing the awareness of the product.

success

"With the success of that single bit of advertisement, albeit not surprisingly so because after all it was THE WEEKEND STAR, we wanna go all out on radio and television," he said while pointing out that he is waiting on a few more equipment to aid in manufacturing more soaps to feed the demand.

The deejay, who claims that the product is of Bureau of Standards quality, said that in the future he is trying to corner the 'cake soap' market. "Coupled with the fact that I'm a celebrity I think I will pull off the job," he said.

In terms of export, Kartel said that he will be focusing on first establishing a national distribution network.

Links30

Another 1 bites the dust

Credits
    battyfish affi get fry..watch nah
    "If you can blame yourself, the fix is pretty easy"

Credits
    i honestly dont believe cake soap get him like that....i believe he's taking the pill...i doubt any topical products can lighten your skin without his tattoos fading...even his scalp is light
    before you work on artificial intelligence why don't you do something about natural stupidity?

Instagram: @iamvivaa

Twitter: @Iamvivaa

MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE
    http://www.facebook.com/VivaaEntertainment

YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

iamvivaa@gmail.com

Links30
    Its sad same way but it was suppose to be expected cause when u have ppl that really never came from much, or had much in dem life, when they finally, or is able to obtain financial wealth beyond their imagination, or popularity, dem ent know how to handle it accordingly to then end up doing all sought of weird shit that just make ppl step back n say, ok someting ent looking right. Kartel is ah perfect case where money n fame went to him head n he completely changed from what he was before to now. Just imagine if dis yute ever come to the states to then go in Manhattan, or around the Village or someting, lol his head will be in outta space by the time he reach back to Jamaica.

Credits
    i arready darker than he now...he bout to pass VP

Pebbles362436
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Vega View Post
    i arready darker than he now...he bout to pass VP
    LMAO

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post
    LMAO
    wah di rell scene deh babes

Pebbles362436
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Vega View Post
    wah di rell scene deh babes
    Nada I'm here chilling. Happy its finally summer time. :) U ready for the long weekend?

Credits
    mines started last yesterday..i goh up di road to di one trini shap n buy a 2 doubles wid a red chubby. tonight i eh ha no plans, was hoping u would say the same..cuz if dais di case, we coulda always no nothin together.

Pebbles362436
    I could chill and eat doubles with yuh for a min. Yuh want to help meh make costumes? Btw I want ah ice cold ginger shady with my doubles since yuh going to de shop.

Credits
    i cyah sow one shit nah...my grandmother did try teach me but i jus end up prick my finger almost jook out meh eye yes...but u could try dem on n i could tell yuh which u look prettiest in ginger shandy? iight, if dey aint got it i go get one ah dem gingerbeer or ginercola...like we goh get rell fat dis weekend.lol

Pebbles362436
    LOL Trust, I was the same way when I first started making costumes. :) Ah burn myself and everybody around me enough times with the hot glue gun every year. But tis not the season to get fat. I'll have to go running in the morning then. If they don't have ginger then ah want a sorrel shandy.

Links30

Ok we get the point with the break up and everything but this dude is tracing too much now. Shit happen, business ppl get fuk ova, thats life, u live n u learn, but damn, dude seems to be real going hard at Kartel n just chat chat chat chat chat. Geez.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post
    LOL Trust, I was the same way when I first started making costumes. :) Ah burn myself and everybody around me enough times with the hot glue gun every year. But tis not the season to get fat. I'll have to go running in the morning then. If they don't have ginger then ah want a sorrel shandy.
    aiee sah nah ah to light fuh dat u bun meh nice skin ah goh be vex.lol seen..i was gunna get we a macc pie n coslaw but since u on a diet i eh diggin no horrors :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast