Thread: (UK HEADS) Whats the best clubs for revival/lovers rock if any...?

Credits

Question (UK HEADS) Whats the best clubs for revival/lovers rock if any...?

London people need apply since i from south london....but what clubs n ting are out their for the old reggea/bashment. now reggea lounge is cool but been their to many times.

hollaaaaa

Credits
    oh let me know if u find somethin i lookin for de same.. southlondoner as well and i only been to soca fetes since i am over here buh i need my old time thing.. proper 90's dancehall or just normal dancehall and dem things but none of dat new shite

all i ever see is flyers for dat..but some lovers rock and reggae and thing wud b nice..

Credits
    cameo's, regent street area, with robbo ranx wednesdays i believe, the dancehall is real

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by wineywiney View Post
    oh let me know if u find somethin i lookin for de same.. southlondoner as well and i only been to soca fetes since i am over here buh i need my old time thing.. proper 90's dancehall or just normal dancehall and dem things but none of dat new shite

all i ever see is flyers for dat..but some lovers rock and reggae and thing wud b nice..

U na so hard finding these places widout all the riff raffs who come in and spoil it LOL. i tend to go to big peoples raves, nicer vibes and good music for di soul. imma let you know if i find a good spot right in south.

so u fete at flagz in balham at all??? or corks

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    cameo's, regent street area, with robbo ranx wednesdays i believe, the dancehall is real

aint been cameos in ages...mmm guess ill have to check it out one nite...place smallie doe.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by proudmixed View Post
    U na so hard finding these places widout all the riff raffs who come in and spoil it LOL. i tend to go to big peoples raves, nicer vibes and good music for di soul. imma let you know if i find a good spot right in south.

so u fete at flagz in balham at all??? or corks
    heheheh ye... and yap i goin both, flags and corks, but i eh been flags since the last 2 ones... its too much mixture..like in the wrong way.. all de same soca and i jus cant understand how ppl playin garage or funk or whatever wanna call it in soca fetes u know i standin dere and thinkin what de ?!

and i takin a break from soca fetes now too much i-popular-and-ppl-watchin-other-ppl-business and youngtings dat dont know nothing bout soca goin on..
    (mind u i ent dat old either but i know my soca)..
    and dat givin me bad vibes and i eh enjoyin it..
    soca is weird over here sometimes..

so all i waiting for is bajan independence dance (red plastic bag, mikey and mr dale)
    and dat vincy one and hopin to get some dancehall in between..
    or a fete with soca u dont really hear usually like around 2000 and before..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by wineywiney View Post
    heheheh ye... and yap i goin both, flags and corks, but i eh been flags since the last 2 ones... its too much mixture..like in the wrong way.. all de same soca and i jus cant understand how ppl playin garage or funk or whatever wanna call it in soca fetes u know i standin dere and thinkin what de ?!

and i takin a break from soca fetes now too much i-popular-and-ppl-watchin-other-ppl-business and youngtings dat dont know nothing bout soca goin on..
    (mind u i ent dat old either but i know my soca)..
    and dat givin me bad vibes and i eh enjoyin it..
    soca is weird over here sometimes..

so all i waiting for is bajan independence dance (red plastic bag, mikey and mr dale)
    and dat vincy one and hopin to get some dancehall in between..
    or a fete with soca u dont really hear usually like around 2000 and before..

I kept hearing about that in flagz, that they keep playing all that garage/house stuff which is cool but maybe they should save dat for the end of the evening lol. Yes all the young boys/gals are catching onto the vibe of soca fetes and are comming and dancing like animals, i wonder sometimes if they even carribean wid their movements LOL.

corks is tough doe...people be brukking out in deh, soca all nyte which i love but its just to ram up, the vibe seems to be people in groups, everybody stick to their own groups, guess its a regular ting for those to attend.

u ever been to the bashment vs soca in south london called buccunhal? they hold it on blue ice bar in streatham every other month, the next one is comming. thats heavy!! real good nyte and it dont end till 6am.

Credits
    winey u never really ask me where you can go to a proper big ppls fete, me and c'z always wanted to as u n PM sed ... too much riff raffs and not ppls "ACTUALLY APPRECIATING THE MUSIC!" i think thats where alot of SOCA fetes have gone wrong we dont have a mixed age crowd, in one sense we've pushed out the MATURE CROWD and so IMMATURE BEHAVIOUR seems to be the best thing since slice bread...

PROUD MIX for the short time i have known u, ur a bit rubbish, cos u was like i gon see u at a fete but u nah holla? n u talkin about a link in south london (in which i know very well BACCHANAL has been around for time and is hosted by the one and only SOCA PHD!!)

if yall want we can take a BREAK FROM THE NORM? and go do something different dats what life is all about...

ps: i went to my regular shop websters yesterday and felt the reggae vibes BIG!!
    Digga D - Unity Krew (UK)

www.twitter.com/diggasoca
    www.largeradio.com/ every sundays 4pm to 6pm US (8-11pm UK)
    http://calaloo.podOmatic.com
    www.ustream.tv/channel/diggasoca
    www.myspace.com/diggasoca