Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trinidad Mix DJs From The 1980s and 90s - Chinese Laundry, Downtown Outlaws, Howie T

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    the dr hyde mix was di hot ting. i remember all my trini friends telling me how wicked dr hyde was. finally one day i got my hands on a wicked dr hyde cassette . the cassette sounding like one long song. some real mixing and ting.....boring as hell but very clean mixing. dats when man like chinease laundry, dr hyde and General Grant was bussing di place... lol
    true indeed but at one point he and general grant was doing the haul and pull up/wheel and come again ting on the cassettes and that did not go over to well in de maxi taxi back then. soon after chinese laundry started blowin up and he had little interludes/skits between riddims

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenges View Post
    All of the older Trini heads....ya'll remember the ORIGINAL mix-tape cassette gangsters?

Chinese Laundry, Howie T, Downtown Outlaws, Rockin' Randy, FireFox.

I still have some tapes that my cousins used to send me when I first move to the States. Some of them 18 years old. Yuh remember dem DJs????
    i HAVE A NICE STASH OF TRINI TAPES , I put them on cd , I would love too trade some of the old classics with you? man I used too ride the maxi and just chill with no destination ,and just listen too the vibes ,is anyone in trini now that can do some trading? I m in california now

Credits
    oh man, I been lookin for those old chinese laundry mixes forever - they should have a site with all of their mixes - I used to have a bunch of mixes, but then one time when I was traveling I spilled apple juice all over my music bag and lost all of my good tapes - I do have a lot of other dance hall mixes though I would be willing to trade - let me know whats up.

Credits

Dub Tapes

Hi Everyone,

I have posted streaming dub tapes for the enjoyment of all the Trini's!!!

Check it out at Dubtapes brought to you by Crystal Dreams Music

All these sick tapes are there and more is coming...

If you have tapes you want to trade or get put on the site.. fill out the form...

Enjoy, Omar Sharif!

Credits

Brian Regis

What about Brian Regis, Professionals, Paul Akal and The Lodge

Credits
    Bossman bazode big ups for posting that link! Site looking legit..

Credits
    I have alot who up for some trades

Credits
    Downtown outlaws was the shit...I have some of there old mixes around here somewhere.....
    WHEN IT COMES TO STRONG RUM IS DEH WE BAD!!
    JAB ROLLING WITH A BIG SNAKE IN A CUKUS BAG!!

Credits
    Hey guys, I am trying to collect mixes by some of the older popular DJ's from Trinidad like chinese laundry, howie T, dr. hyde, papa rocky, mad man maddy, fpm, teddy Mohammed, downtown outlaws e.t.c. If anyone has these mixes and they still sound decent, I will pay for them, let me know please? I don't have anything much to trade as mine has poor quality. You can email me or call or text Mike at 718-219-9733, hope you guys can help?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehende View Post
    Hey guys, I am trying to collect mixes by some of the older popular DJ's from Trinidad like chinese laundry, howie T, dr. hyde, papa rocky, mad man maddy, fpm, teddy Mohammed, downtown outlaws e.t.c. If anyone has these mixes and they still sound decent, I will pay for them, let me know please? I don't have anything much to trade as mine has poor quality. You can email me or call or text Mike at 718-219-9733, hope you guys can help?
    All available on You Tube,people.

Chinese Laundry - Dub Classics Volume 1 - YouTube

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12