Thread: So who got nexx....

Credits

So who got nexx....

after Beres. If Daville had kept momentum ah woulda say he have a chance. Tarrus have the voice and yet something lacking. Christopher Martin and Romain Virgo seem to have it when it come to the songs and their arsenal is growing rapidly, yet I don't think the voices move the ladies like Beres.

WHo yuh think will be the next dominant force to have a career like Beres?
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    Vybz Kartel..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
    after Beres. If Daville had kept momentum ah woulda say he have a chance. Tarrus have the voice and yet something lacking. Christopher Martin and Romain Virgo seem to have it when it come to the songs and their arsenal is growing rapidly, yet I don't think the voices move the ladies like Beres.

Nobody... NEVER!!!

That's why I stay stalking that man!! I LOVE him
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Credits

i think it's just the shift in music altogether....it's not the artists

Tarrus, Romain and Christopher are the best singers they have out now

it's just that Black music all around has just gotten so youth oriented that grown folks music don't exist anymore

so just like r&b got washed away by hip hop...it seems that reggae is being washed away with dancehall...there used to be room for both grown folks and youth music....like back in the day, Anita Baker, Sade, Luther Vandross, Freddie Jackson was running things alongside the rappers....then they got replaced by people like Mary j Blige and R Kelly...that merged hip hop and soul together and the soul got watered down....

that's exactly what's happening with dancehall and reggae....the singers are younger and getting watered down
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    Here comes Chronixx!

http://www.CaribKaraoke.com

Credits
    I doh kno if Cronixxx ready fuh da convo carib.

PJ fiya bun dat!!!

LIONESS @ some point he will be gone yuh kno.

Nikki I hear you and agree to a certain extent. While I do believe it is indeed hapening that way. Those 3 that stand at the top right now seem to be keeping balance between vibes fuh adults and dancehall demographic music. If Tarrus arsenal improve den he would take the lead.

One artist who has grown up vibes that could be in the argument if he was to do more music is Bitty McLean. Too bad he reluctant to go full force with it!!!
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    You can't put chronixx in the same category as singers...

I think he would more be in line with buju, sizzla and capleton
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits

Thumbs up

I doh kno if Cronixxx ready fuh da convo carib.

PJ fiya bun dat!!!

LIONESS @ some point he will be gone yuh kno.

Nikki I hear you and agree to a certain extent. While I do believe it is indeed hapening that way. Those 3 that stand at the top right now seem to be keeping balance between vibes fuh adults and dancehall demographic music. If Tarrus arsenal improve den he would take the lead.

One artist who has grown up vibes that could be in the argument if he was to do more music is Bitty McLean. Too bad he reluctant to go full force with it!!!
    nah lie, Bitty ah WICKED singa!
    maybe is the fact hes british thats keepin him frum gettin the buss he deserve
    minuhkno
    rate him HIGHLY still