Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Movie star riddim

  1. #1
    GenieSweetness.com GNETE's Avatar GNETE is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    111
    Credits
    1,507,034

    Thumbs up Movie star riddim

    Vybz Kartel - Like A Movie - http://www.mediafire.com/file/zzxnad...ke_a_movie.mp3

    Mavado - Let Me Go - http://www.mediafire.com/file/inzfem..._let_me_go.mp3

    Serani - Give Me - http://www.mediafire.com/file/ymmmym..._-_give_me.mp3

    Stein - Easy - http://www.mediafire.com/file/wjxzvg...ein_-_easy.mp3

    Black Ryno - Can I - http://www.mediafire.com/file/zqgycy...no_-_can_i.mp3

    Jah Vinci and Shawn Storm - Gaza Wine - http://www.mediafire.com/file/jtf2fj..._gaza_wine.mp3

    Raine Seville - Curious - http://www.mediafire.com/file/nztdmx..._-_curious.mp3

    Ishawna - I Want You - http://www.mediafire.com/file/z4czqi...i_want_you.mp3

    Bugle - Dem A Fight - http://www.mediafire.com/file/zmddzj...em_a_fight.mp3

    Flex - Gyallis 4 Eva - http://www.mediafire.com/file/fvywmv...llis_4_eva.mp3

    Mavado - Dem A Talk (Dirty) - http://www.mediafire.com/file/jjomy5...lk_(dirty).mp3

    Wayne Marshall - Party - http://www.mediafire.com/file/xmy24y...ll_-_party.mp3

    Fire Linx - Street Team Life - http://www.mediafire.com/file/dmotyn..._team_life.mp3

    Demarco - How U Hot So - http://www.mediafire.com/file/ztvjwh...w_u_hot_so.mp3

    Elephant Man - Walk Out - http://www.mediafire.com/file/mmdnvz...-_walk_out.mp3

    Delly Ranx feat Jr - Enemies - http://www.mediafire.com/file/l5ettz..._-_enemies.mp3

    Vital - Hey Gyal - http://www.mediafire.com/file/cdn1jz...-_hey_gyal.mp3

    Leftside and Mr Evil - What A Way - http://www.mediafire.com/file/xgj2dm...what_a_way.mp3

    Esco - Dirty Weave - http://www.mediafire.com/file/ktml1mm5wm0/Esco - Dirty weave.mp3

    Version - Movie Star Riddim - http://www.mediafire.com/file/wcjmzt..._(version).mp3
    http://bit.ly/GenieSweetness

  2. #2
    Banned bouyon king is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    deya pon de gullyside
    Posts
    0
    Credits
    1,026,635
    blessssssss up mi gyul

  3. #3
    Gladiator
    Guest
    somebody direct meh to which link (song) ah should listen to first..

  4. #4
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Lt. d blak rhyno

    thanks gnete

    mods could you link this and the thread i just started?
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  5. #5
    Plays Harder cassette_craig's Avatar cassette_craig is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gyalana
    Posts
    10,160
    Credits
    1,591,598
    why do you look so familiar? whats your dhr name?
    joie de vivre

    carpe diem

    I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

  6. #6
    Plays Harder cassette_craig's Avatar cassette_craig is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gyalana
    Posts
    10,160
    Credits
    1,591,598
    The mavado and the rhyno wicked. I downloading the kartel now i gah download the adda vado - dem a talk
    joie de vivre

    carpe diem

    I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

  7. #7
    GenieSweetness.com GNETE's Avatar GNETE is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    111
    Credits
    1,507,034
    Quote Originally Posted by bouyon king View Post
    blessssssss up mi gyul
    Bless

    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    Lt. d blak rhyno

    thanks gnete

    mods could you link this and the thread i just started?
    You're welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    why do you look so familiar? whats your dhr name?

    My information is in my signature...besides the fact I type in purple no matter where I am...
    http://bit.ly/GenieSweetness

  8. #8
    Gladiator
    Guest
    *My head hurts*

  9. #9
    Plays Harder cassette_craig's Avatar cassette_craig is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gyalana
    Posts
    10,160
    Credits
    1,591,598
    geniesweetness dats the name. how you doing empress? You also post in the passa passa section so i hardly ever see anyting you post, except when you on the techie side. I didn't know you were a dj dats impressive.

    Funny ting, after i left here today i was in a bus going downtown and they were playing a mixtape with this same riddim and i smiled because i knew so much of them already
    joie de vivre

    carpe diem

    I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

  10. #10
    GenieSweetness.com GNETE's Avatar GNETE is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    111
    Credits
    1,507,034

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    geniesweetness dats the name. how you doing empress? You also post in the passa passa section so i hardly ever see anyting you post, except when you on the techie side. I didn't know you were a dj dats impressive.

    Funny ting, after i left here today i was in a bus going downtown and they were playing a mixtape with this same riddim and i smiled because i knew so much of them already

    Promoter babes...not a dj...:)

    Haven't posted in Passa Passa for a minute still...I normally only trouble people when I'm idle. :)

    I use EVERYTHING I received from the Techie Lounge over and over. It's the best way to learn and master the programs. Cheaper to do nuff tings yuhself.
    http://bit.ly/GenieSweetness

  11. #11
    Plays Harder cassette_craig's Avatar cassette_craig is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gyalana
    Posts
    10,160
    Credits
    1,591,598
    Quote Originally Posted by GNETE View Post

    Promoter babes...not a dj...:)

    Haven't posted in Passa Passa for a minute still...I normally only trouble people when I'm idle. :)

    I use EVERYTHING I received from the Techie Lounge over and over. It's the best way to learn and master the programs. Cheaper to do nuff tings yuhself.
    Zeen promotress you and bonita is friend?

    Well big up the techie lounge, most of dem bannas in deh know their stuff. Well yuh correct bout tings being cheaper fuh do yuhself i am living proof of dat. The amount of tings i know fuh do cause of just doing it myself is a love
    joie de vivre

    carpe diem

    I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

  12. #12
    GenieSweetness.com GNETE's Avatar GNETE is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    111
    Credits
    1,507,034

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    Zeen promotress you and bonita is friend?

    Well big up the techie lounge, most of dem bannas in deh know their stuff. Well yuh correct bout tings being cheaper fuh do yuhself i am living proof of dat. The amount of tings i know fuh do cause of just doing it myself is a love
    I am affiliate of Desperado Promotions. Feel free to visit the site...something tells me you haven't been on there in ages...
    http://bit.ly/GenieSweetness

  13. #13
    Plays Harder cassette_craig's Avatar cassette_craig is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gyalana
    Posts
    10,160
    Credits
    1,591,598
    Quote Originally Posted by GNETE View Post
    I am affiliate of Desperado Promotions. Feel free to visit the site...something tells me you haven't been on there in ages...
    more like never been on. I am yet to find a promoter dat interested in GT suh no offence but it wouldn't interest me as much as someone who you are coming close to. But as always i big yall up cause i know dat promoting shows is not an easy ting fuh do, sometimes you suffer some real serious losses. Sound system break down, sabotage, low turn out, etc.

    I will check out the site now doh, its been a while i been dealing wid much to do bout dancehall
    joie de vivre

    carpe diem

    I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

  14. #14
    GenieSweetness.com GNETE's Avatar GNETE is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    111
    Credits
    1,507,034

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    more like never been on. I am yet to find a promoter dat interested in GT suh no offence but it wouldn't interest me as much as someone who you are coming close to. But as always i big yall up cause i know dat promoting shows is not an easy ting fuh do, sometimes you suffer some real serious losses. Sound system break down, sabotage, low turn out, etc.

    I will check out the site now doh, its been a while i been dealing wid much to do bout dancehall


    I am in no way offended...once you see the site you'll see that you have been missing out... LOL @ promoting shows...
    http://bit.ly/GenieSweetness

  15. #15
    Plays Harder cassette_craig's Avatar cassette_craig is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gyalana
    Posts
    10,160
    Credits
    1,591,598
    Quote Originally Posted by GNETE View Post


    I am in no way offended...once you see the site you'll see that you have been missing out... LOL @ promoting shows...
    Arite coolz.

    Whats so funny? is not truth i talking?
    joie de vivre

    carpe diem

    I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •