Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOVADO vs KARTEL what allyuh say?

Credits

MOVADO vs KARTEL what allyuh say?

The CROWD OF PATRONS AT STING SAY MOVADO,INTERNET WATCHERS SAY KARTEL.Does it matter if u was actually there?

Credits

Thumbs up

i missed the whole thing but from the info i hear in this 1 i guess kartel took it:

Last Man Standing (2009)(Mavado Final Diss) - Vybz Kartel
    Julianspromos@gmail.com
    http://www.facebook.com/JulianspromosFanpage
    https://twitter.com/#!/Julianspromos

YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/julian18249

VIVAA!!:
    https://www.facebook.com/originalvivaa
    @Vivaa_b

Credits

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by julian182 View Post
    i missed the whole thing but from the info i hear in this 1 i guess kartel took it:

Last Man Standing (2009)(Mavado Final Diss) - Vybz Kartel
    this songs hot

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy View Post
    this songs hot
    yup big tune

Credits
    i think it was a lame clash...the 2 ah dem need to go watch nuff ninja video or just keep it a studio...but if i had to declare a winner i would say kartel. movado was far from ready to war.

dev
    Credits
    Uh load uh codswallop..instead of clashing they shud their influence and energy to clense jamaica of it's violence.

Such uh shame..

Credits

Cool

Saw a couple clips and in all Kartel mash up Movado. Vado have no business clashing its not his thing, he should jut right he lil gun tune and eat off that.

Credits
    WHERE WOULD KARTEL BE IF NOT FOR COUNTERACTING MOVADO AND WARRING?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrison View Post
    i think it was a lame clash...the 2 ah dem need to go watch nuff ninja video or just keep it a studio...but if i had to declare a winner i would say kartel. movado was far from ready to war.
    basically

that wasn't even ah clash...one set ah looooooooooooooow and let it go fukry

as much as i like movado, kartel took it from whatever 'clash' that was

Credits
    I like both artist but I favor Kartel overall.

You can tell Movado was a rookie out there. He wasn't even singing just saying one or two words from the song. Also Vybz doesn't sleep. Sting was over on the morning of 12/27 and that Don't Run song was released on 12/28

Basically Kartel dominated the first half and Movado got the crowd on his side towards the end - when he started bussin out his old tunes. Lyrics for lyrics Kartel murked hiim early.

Anyway, I'm going to see Movado tomorrow night. Should be interesting. This is what happened last time he came to Orlando:

Suspects Sought In Orlando Nightclub Shooting - Central Florida News 13

Credits
    Dat crowd was bias as f*ck. The only thing i fault Kartel for was cursing the man's mother but as they say all is fair in a clash. Kartel beat him easily.

Credits
    I think this was worthless. I hated that instead of Movado letting Vybez do his thing, he kept cutting him off. He looked like the weaker one. And the man got good music. As far as going to see Movado, NEVER EVER AGAIN! Back in the summer saw him at Irie Jam, and about 5 minutes after he come on stage I HEAR someone let off gun shots, never saw or heard them all I saw was thousands of people running towrds me. It was almost a stampede. I will NEVER go to another show that he is in, seems as if everytime he performs something happens.

Credits
    The last show was literally in the "hood" even though it was right across from the police head quarters. This one is downtown at a fairly upscale club. So I'm thinking they will beef up security especially with what happened last time.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrison View Post

Yup..the clash itself was "Lame".

Movado, look like a freshman on "Freshman Friday"(for allyuh who know bout that )

Quote Originally Posted by queenrasta View Post
    I think this was worthless. I hated that instead of Movado letting Vybez do his thing, he kept cutting him off. He looked like the weaker one. And the man got good music. As far as going to see Movado, NEVER EVER AGAIN! Back in the summer saw him at Irie Jam, and about 5 minutes after he come on stage I HEAR someone let off gun shots, never saw or heard them all I saw was thousands of people running towrds me. It was almost a stampede. I will NEVER go to another show that he is in, seems as if everytime he performs something happens.
    I remember the Monday after a man called up to complain on the radio about what happen. He lost his 5 yr old son, when the crowd stampeded. He could'nt find his son for over an hour. he complained about security being non-existent and no communication between the security and the show promoters. He really buff'd dem up...saying, how they market this show as an "Event for the Family" so that's why he brought his kids. He urged them to not book artiste like movado who promote violence.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast