Thread: The Diwali Riddim.....

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits

The Diwali Riddim.....

...this is probably one of my fav. riddims...glad to see Brick and Lace bringing it back....

loved this riddim badddddddddddddd back in my H.S. days and I still do now!

Diwali Riddim Mix - Crown Prince

Diwali Riddim

cassette_craig
    Sean Paul flop dis riddim when he change it up and add in dat piece piece ting but yeah brick and lace bring it back nice. Lumidee flopped it more as well

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    Sean Paul flop dis riddim when he change it up and add in dat piece piece ting but yeah brick and lace bring it back nice. Lumidee flopped it more as well
    What piece piece ting and how him change it up??....Me'd rate the Sean Paul still.
    But a Wayne Marshall and Assassin really tek the riddim for me.

cassette_craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackee View Post
    What piece piece ting and how him change it up??....Me'd rate the Sean Paul still.
    But a Wayne Marshall and Assassin really tek the riddim for me.
    Didn't expect a Jamaican to say anyting different Lissen to the sean paul version of the diwali and listen to the ORIGINAL diwali, i hate sean paul's version, somebody did a remix of sean paul chune on the original version and i noticed dats what they playing all the time now.

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    Didn't expect a Jamaican to say anyting different Lissen to the sean paul version of the diwali and listen to the ORIGINAL diwali, i hate sean paul's version, somebody did a remix of sean paul chune on the original version and i noticed dats what they playing all the time now.
    shit, even im confused now...wha versions u talkin bout? there are 2 versions to the diwali riddim yuh know....

this one
    Alternate Instrumental - Diwali Riddim

and this one
    Galang Gal - dj sara

he added like one or two things to it but no major change...
    Get Busy - Sean Paul

so what exactly do you not like?

Credits

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.69 View Post
    shit, even im confused now...wha versions u talkin bout? there are 2 versions to the diwali riddim yuh know....

this one
    Alternate Instrumental - Diwali Riddim

and this one
    Galang Gal - dj sara

he added like one or two things to it but no major change...
    Get Busy - Sean Paul

so what exactly do you not like?

Love those two tunes the best....

RAYDIANT THUNDA
    My favourites are:

And de lumidee.

Credits
    Well you said Sean Paul changed the riddim and flopped it. So if a di riddim you didn't like then your beef should be with Lenky.
    Yu never notice that Lenky, on the Diwali changes up the riddim (or adds a lil ting) for certain artists.......Por Ejemplos:

Wayne Wonder - No Letting Go
    Sean Paul - Get Busy
    Wayne Marshall - Overcome
    Danny English & Egg Nogg - Party
    Crissy D - Make It Real Good

cassette_craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackee View Post
    Well you said Sean Paul changed the riddim and flopped it. So if a di riddim you didn't like then your beef should be with Lenky.
    Yu never notice that Lenky, on the Diwali changes up the riddim (or adds a lil ting) for certain artists.......Por Ejemplos:

Wayne Wonder - No Letting Go
    Sean Paul - Get Busy
    Wayne Marshall - Overcome
    Danny English & Egg Nogg - Party
    Crissy D - Make It Real Good
    I think you and ms 69 tek it few far, yall should be the ones doing producing. If yuh missed it Get Busy was the original change fuh the alternate diwali version.

No letting Go, Overcome, Party and the Crissy D were all from the original version, yes i know it was tweaked here and there but wit Get Busy even the bassline was different and i know yuh picked up on dat but hey what do i know, i didnt produce or direct the riddim, all i know is it different from the original ting and I dont like it. Dats my choice.

Oh by the way the big chunes on the original riddim were Overcome (KABOOOMMM!!!!) and the assassin n wayne wonder tie for second

Credits
    I think you and ms 69 tek it few far, yall should be the ones doing producing. If yuh missed it Get Busy was the original change fuh the alternate diwali version.

No letting Go, Overcome, Party and the Crissy D were all from the original version, yes i know it was tweaked here and there but wit Get Busy even the bassline was different and i know yuh picked up on dat but hey what do i know, i didnt produce or direct the riddim, all i know is it different from the original ting and I dont like it. Dats my choice.

Oh by the way the big chunes on the original riddim were Overcome (KABOOOMMM!!!!) and the assassin n wayne wonder tie for second
    Yes! You said it! That is definitely one of my faves on that riddim...

Alongside:
    "Sufferer" BK
    "Roughest" Assassin
    "No Letting Go" Wayne Wonder
    "Top A Toppa" T.O.K.

Honestly though, I love every last one of the songs.

cassette_craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Yes! You said it! That is definitely one of my faves on that riddim...

Alongside:
    "Sufferer" BK
    "Roughest" Assassin
    "No Letting Go" Wayne Wonder
    "Top A Toppa" T.O.K.

Honestly though, I love every last one of the songs.
    yeah the riddim dis jus bad man, when yuh hear the riddim drop in any dance, yuh expect fuh hear all the chunes on it get played