Moreover to her catchy pop singles and motivational, good attitude, Demi Lovato is known for one particular other issue: her ever-changing hairstyle. In the final year alone, the "Really Never Care" singer has rocked purple, gray, blonde, pink and blue hair(in addition to her natural dark brown locks). Now, Lovato is bringing the colorful expression to her fans by releasing her personal line of vibrant Hair Extensions.

Like Us on Facebook

Lovato announced her new line earlier this week in an interview with Hollywood Life, emphasizing the fun capability of changing your hair colour for self-expression.

"Changing up my hair is one of my preferred methods to express myself," Lovato stated. "With Secret Colour, I've created it effortless for my fans to accomplish precisely the same! Self-expression, creativity and enjoyable are what Secret Color makes it possible for my fans to convey through their hair and I cannot wait to view what they come up with as I make my way along my tour."

Teased as "color without the need of the commitment" around the product's official web site, abHair consists of an "invisible" headband to make for simple application, coverage and hiding for the rainbow themed extensions. The extensions act like actual hair and may be straightened, curled or washed just like it grew out of your personal head.