Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Buju guilty on 3 cocaine related counts

Kakez868
    LoL @ Tasting Ah' Lil 7 Ricky's...That's That Movie Shit.

Credits
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Kakez868
    If De Lawyer Come een De Courtroom Bringin' Dah' Pokemon Shit To The Jury, I'd Convict Dah' Focka Too.

Buh' Check Ting At 4:50

Credits
    I am disappointed in Buju. He was in a position where he should not have been involved in these things period.

I'm not judging the man, If he hustling that's his concern. But Buju issa idiot. A man of his position involvement should not have been hands on. So he got what he ask for. To make things worst it's the FEDs who grab yuh with a solid case against yuh; evidence which HE KNEW they had from jump because they presented and charged him with it. Considering the evidence, you pleaded not guilty and got a slap on the rist deal compared to the minimum sentence you would be facing if convicted, and you turned that down brethren? Cocaine related charges with the FEDs and you expected a better outcome? Dyam ass. To hell with saving face, fans mental, stardom, and all the et ceteras, he should have taken the deal and be half way out by now. I am very interested on him sentencing now. I do not expect that it to be nice.

In addition, Buju is a sellout like sizzla. Yuh promoting one thing and den yuh jump ship and join the next ship yuh was fighting down. Buju dealing with coke and 'reconciling with the gay community'. Assness.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345