Thread: Read Your Destiny

Credits

Read Your Destiny

Are you making the right decisions? Are you pursuing your perfect path? Reveal your destined road with a portrait of your soul's intention for this lifetime.Get the insight of the stars into your life's focus and future.
    http://astrobix.com/prashna/prashnakundali/

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by shyama555 View Post
    Are you making the right decisions? Are you pursuing your perfect path? Reveal your destined road with a portrait of your soul's intention for this lifetime.Get the insight of the stars into your life's focus and future.
    great questions

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by shyama555 View Post
    It looks inspiring. In the East, there are many wise people who focus on astrology and signs. What do you think of the signs that fate gives us?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcuss View Post
    It looks inspiring. In the East, there are many wise people who focus on astrology and signs. What do you think of the signs that fate gives us?
    Hi. It seems to me that many people still believe on a subconscious level in the meaning of various symbols and of course many of them have a great impact on our lives. Recently I came across a very interesting article about the symbolism of the Lotus flower and I think that it will be very useful for you to read more here.