Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: How Did God

Credits

How Did God

Create light before he created the sun?

T-MAKAA
    He created light before he created the sun?

anyway IDK

Credits
    he was holding a candle

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Create light before he created the sun?
    come on now, Is the sun the only source of light in the universe?

What is bigger, the two rocks that created the big bang, or the sun that was created by the remnants of these two big rocks?

you ever heard of the Pistol Star?

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by MR HYPE View Post
    he was holding a candle
    Lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    come on now, Is the sun the only source of light in the universe?

What is bigger, the two rocks that created the big bang, or the sun that was created by the remnants of these two big rocks?
    Yes, the sun is the primary source of light on earth.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Yes, the sun is the primary source of light on earth.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

2 Now the earth was [a] formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water." 7 So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the expanse "sky." And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.
    vs 1 is the big bang, the pistol star, and all those planets and other stars way bigger than the sun.

vs. 3 is the sun.

Credits
    magic *shrugs*

i wrote something like this for a friend of mine years ago
    here it is

The Bible has some lovely stories.. really lovely but do I believe them all? no.. I don't.. that story with moses and the burning bush.. maybe Moses had a little mirage experience and also coupled with some garden variety schizophrenia.. who knows what the hell was talkin to Moses out there in the desert. for all I know pardner coulda be dehydrated and given to hallucinations.. who is to say.. Of all the things in the garden of Eden, Adam and Eve nyam down a apple as the fruit of the tree of knowledge.. yeah.. I bet.. hence why everywhere I turn I seeing the A+ apple signifying something to do with education.. I mean sometimes it is like what it is really going on here boy...

The Beginning

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Okay the heavens usually refers to the sky right.. and the earth is the land right.. okay.. let's get that straight..

2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. so now we go to the land, the dark land.. and there is god liming over the water.. okay we've got that established..
    3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day. So before God there was just darkness.. no light.. no nothing.. just the earth in its dry barren state..
    6 And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water." 7 So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the expanse "sky." And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day. Okay.. now this is the thing.. am I supposed to believe that? Seperate water from water.. interesting.. How exactly does that work out.. the sky falls under the label of "heavens" doesn't it... if there was no heavens that would imply that earth was just composed of water.. plain and simple.. or was heavens to mean the galaxy? you get what I'm saying.. Also if there were no distinctions between the galaxy and the heavens then the Earth itself might have been part of that continuum
    9 And God said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear." And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground "land," and the gathered waters he called "seas." And God saw that it was good. If this was so.. then there should be just ONE sea.. since it was gathered to ONE place.. and as such.. there should be land all over the place and water in one spot.. but it makes you think... what was this earth he created.. was it just a ball of water.. since there was no dry land before step 9 11 Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day. Now I don't know about you but last time I checked plants needed sunlight to grow.. chlorophyll and all that you know. photosynthesis..that little process. so this SUNLESS vegetation grew I guess because check it out.. there's no Sun yet... that comes later.. also what's the source of this light that appeared before.. because there's no sun.. there's no stars yet.. so unless God was the first Edison.. something here isn't really adding up.. 14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth." And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day. But I thought he already separated the darkness from the light and he would have had some marker to seperate the day from the evening and all that because all of it would be the same unless the sun rose.. that's how we mark the day don't we? unless something else was going on back then.. Why he need the sun at this stage of the hockey match to mark days when it's already clear that he know he on the fourth day? What was giving light on the earth before? Why he need stars and sun and thing? He already has a light there doesn't he? Also he already seperated light from darkness a few days back..
    20 And God said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky." 21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth." 23 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day. Now note he deal with the water BELOW the expanse.. what about the "Water"above.. hmm.. WHy is this part of the equation left out? The expanse was the sky.. so that means above the sky there's supposed to be "water".. remember the sky supposed to seperate two sets of water.. Then check it.. there seemed to have been nothing on the earth before the fish and the birds.. Nothing supposedly evolved right.. a eagle just appeared in the sky and a mullet and a tilapia and rainbow trout in the water.. poof. just like that.. So every single fish in the world.. was in that water.. so predator fish would have been in the same water as prey.. ok..
    24 And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so. 25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. Okay, here's that magic trick again.. cows and horse and pig and all these things just appeared.. out of thin air.. so I'm going to have to wonder now if the natural order of things with predator and prey is a newly fandangled occurence or in biblical times the whole scene with the lion and the lamb chilling out was the norm? I remember God cursing Man and the snake after the Eden fiasco.. but what happened to the rest of the livestock etc.. where did they get these predatory instincts from? It also makes you think later on.. did Noah even bother to take fish on his little cruise in the Ark? or were the fish left to die?
    26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, [ b] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
    27 So God created man in his own image,
    in the image of God he created him;
    male and female he created them. So now Mankind come into play.. so God makes his little rulers right about now.. but wait.. it says MALE AND FEMALE.. so Eve wasn't the first woman unless this here chick in 27 was a pilot project? I don't see any mention of ribs or any of that good stuff.. so it makes you wonder.. what's up? did i miss something or was there two people to rule over the world.. clearly it says "them".. 'male and female".. 28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground." Oh there's that word again "them".. so amm it seems there was two people here not just a man.. but a chick too.. 29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food." And it was so. Okay is it just me or did he say every GREEN plant.. so what? now that the sun is around. the plants suddenly get a visit from the chlorophyll fairy? is that it? okay.. interesting.. 31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day. Okay so check it out.. by the sixth.. there was all this good stuff PLUS two people on the earth.. a man and a woman..
    I will get the rest .. don't want to make this post tooooooo long now.. but i'm not finished.. Adam was made in Genesis 2:7

"7 Then the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. "
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

T-MAKAA
    Steupsssssssssssssssssss

Credits
    i can't be bothered....

maybe dollbi have time on her hand

Credits
    we can go in circles all day about creationism vs. evolution vs. science vs. the bible, in the end it will boil down to faith. I feel very strong that Genesis 1 is exactly how the universe was created.
    agroDOLCE and str8_talk like this.

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    we can go in circles all day about creationism vs. evolution vs. science vs. the bible, in the end it will boil down to faith. I feel very strong that Genesis 1 is exactly how the universe was created.
    One of the easiest chapters to comprehend

Credits
    cus hes god

Credits
    Wow, LR you made a lot of sense.

Spranga
    there is no "before God"
    agroDOLCE likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast