Credits

Who is the best Quarter Back in the NFL

i am gonna say tom brady

u all agree

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by passy
    i am gonna say tom brady

u all agree
    What are you basing this on? Because if its based only on performance then that would be peyton manning

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanFyah83
    What are you basing this on? Because if its based only on performance then that would be peyton manning
    u cant be the best all on ur own i say. Its only now manning now starting to get that

bassing this on winning percentage

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by passy
    u cant be the best all on ur own i say. Its only now manning now starting to get that

bassing this on winning percentage
    Not Manning's fault he had no defense, Brady had no control over the Pats d.

Credits
    Peyton is slippin up this year and Brady is playing like Brady. But, we can base it on big-game factor, leadership, and rings.

Credits
    Peyton Manning...hands down. Brady been the most successful and has been the most consistent. Not going to take anything away from him, but look at how he's struggling without Charlie Weiss holding his hand in the offense...at best he's struggling because of the adjustment factor, but it's still the same offensive scheme...so why?

Everything that Peyton does/has done he's done without much support, nothing against Marvin and Edge. The man routinely calls his own plays at the line...not too many NFL quarterbacks are successful when they have to audible from time to time...he does it on nearly every play. Folks may be like "so what?"...well that means that he not only has to have all the plays in the playbook committed to memory, but he has to routinely look over the 'D', recognize the defensive play and cycle thru his mind and pick a play that's appropriate for the defense that he thinks he sees. That's tremendous intelligence and analytical ability on display nearly every down.

McNabb is on the come up too...but I think he's gotten away from scrambling too much. I understand that he's getting older and that this isn't college (linebackers and safeties hit harder up here, lol), but that's a critical element of his game that, for whatever reason, he's not incorporating into his arsenal. Same issue with McNair first, and now Culpepper.

Credits
    Right Now Big Ben is the best Qb in the Nfl. He isnt the flashiest qb but he is efficent and gets the job done. So far this season he has thrown 6 tds and no interceptions pretty good for someone in their second year.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by boy wonder
    Right Now Big Ben is the best Qb in the Nfl. He isnt the flashiest qb but he is efficent and gets the job done. So far this season he has thrown 6 tds and no interceptions pretty good for someone in their second year.
    "Best QB in the league"

"Playing the best at QB position right now"

...two different statements.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark
    Peyton Manning...hands down. Brady been the most successful and has been the most consistent. Not going to take anything away from him, but look at how he's struggling without Charlie Weiss holding his hand in the offense...at best he's struggling because of the adjustment factor, but it's still the same offensive scheme...so why?

Everything that Peyton does/has done he's done without much support, nothing against Marvin and Edge. The man routinely calls his own plays at the line...not too many NFL quarterbacks are successful when they have to audible from time to time...he does it on nearly every play. Folks may be like "so what?"...well that means that he not only has to have all the plays in the playbook committed to memory, but he has to routinely look over the 'D', recognize the defensive play and cycle thru his mind and pick a play that's appropriate for the defense that he thinks he sees. That's tremendous intelligence and analytical ability on display nearly every down.

McNabb is on the come up too...but I think he's gotten away from scrambling too much. I understand that he's getting older and that this isn't college (linebackers and safeties hit harder up here, lol), but that's a critical element of his game that, for whatever reason, he's not incorporating into his arsenal. Same issue with McNair first, and now Culpepper.
    Hmm...let's take a look at how Brady is "struggling?"

2005 Thus far

SPLIT CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA TD INT SACK RAT
    2005 78 123 948 63.4 7.71 3 2 5 88.4

and Payton ( with the help of a top 5 Wide Receiver )

SPLIT CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA TD INT SACK RAT
    2005 53 87 604 60.9 6.94 2 2 0 79.9

How is Payton playing better than Brady right now?

Colts are 3-0, but their offense and payton so far this year has been very mediocre, whereas brady has played better. He did throw 2 pics ( one was a tip and very lucky ) but he has had 2 300 yard games under his belt so far this season. So, what are you talking about regarding him not doing well since Weiss has left?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by boy wonder
    efficient???? he just had a 42% completion percentage last weekend? AND DON'T TELL ME NOTHING ABOUT QB RATING? That is a garbage stat since Brady played a phenomenal game vs. the Steeler defense but still had a lower rating that Roethlesburger.

Credits
    Not Manning's fault he had no defense, Brady had no control over the Pats d.
    manning has been cracking under the pressure of the playoffs for the last two years not able to get pass the pats . thats gotta say something

Credits
    Man...alyuh wasting bytes saying Manning is better. See following link and golong....

Brady vs. Manning: Complete & Unabridged, Vol. II
    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com...261&Category=7

I done....