Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T.O. on Keyshawn: He's a hater

Credits

T.O. on Keyshawn: He's a hater

T.O.: Keyshawn a 'hater' - MSN Video

(if the link don't work, go to foxsports.com and look for the T.O. video)

not since Kenyon Martin dissed up "fugayzee" Tim "Pandora" Thomas can I remember a player being so accurately dissed

T-MAKAA
    Damn TO....Keyshawn is my boy..buh i guess he look for dat.

Credits
    The funny thing about this is Keyshawn was the one who got this new breed of egotistical, me first WR.

Now, that Keyshawn has a job to do as an analyst, players can't separate that he is doing his job. The fact of the matter is though Keyshawn is right, Parcells built that team.

Owens complaining about not being used as a playmaker but yet his stats don't show that. The Cowboys did not lose last year because of Parcells play calling it was a bad a snap, not to mention a mid-season switch of QBs to a guy who never took a started before.

If Keyshawn felt like playing he could play comparing himself to Keyshawn also is strange considering they are two different types of WRs. Also, look at the QBs that Owens has played with compared to the types of guys that Keyshawn played with, it is not even close. Keyshawn learned to mature over his career, TO still having problems with that. TO is a cancer to a team if he feels things are not going his way.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Xtremist View Post
    T.O.: Keyshawn a 'hater' - MSN Video

(if the link don't work, go to foxsports.com and look for the T.O. video)

not since Kenyon Martin dissed up "fugayzee" Tim "Pandora" Thomas can I remember a player being so accurately dissed
    VERY ON POINT WITH YOUR ASSESSMENT. I think Keyshawn is jealous and was pushed by ESPN to come out w. that take on the story, to make him a media star and have a long Media Career. He still don't have the charisma on camera, but if he's controversial, that'll get him $$$.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    VERY ON POINT WITH YOUR ASSESSMENT. I think Keyshawn is jealous and was pushed by ESPN to come out w. that take on the story, to make him a media star and have a long Media Career. He still don't have the charisma on camera, but if he's controversial, that'll get him $$$.
    All this proves is that T.O is a bigger cunt than even I was willing to give him credit for. It is evident that he has problem understanding basic English...and by the gist of the comments in here I'm starting to think the same about the rest ah allyuh. As Keyshawn said afterwards, maybe he should break it down in more elementary terms.

Did any of you even see/hear Keyshawn's comments that T.O. was referring to...to say that he "look for dat"? Keyshawn didn't say anything negative about T.O. he simply said to him to leave Bill alone, and stop taking shots at him...that he wouldn't win.

T.O. needed another reason to get his face on TV I suppose. As much as I want to see somebody break his ass up I can't find it in me to wish for it. But he'll soon find out that you're not on top of the world for long...certainly not at 34.

T-MAKAA
    ^^
    I am saying this based on knowing how TO is, any comment you make to him that is not 100% positive will get a stupid reaction from him. So by even touching that subject, which Keyshawn has all right to, that reaction was expected. Not to say the reaction was called for one bit. We all know the state Parcells leaves a team when he is gone.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark View Post
    All this proves is that T.O is a bigger cunt than even I was willing to give him credit for. It is evident that he has problem understanding basic English...and by the gist of the comments in here I'm starting to think the same about the rest ah allyuh. As Keyshawn said afterwards, maybe he should break it down in more elementary terms.

Did any of you even see/hear Keyshawn's comments that T.O. was referring to...to say that he "look for dat"? Keyshawn didn't say anything negative about T.O. he simply said to him to leave Bill alone, and stop taking shots at him...that he wouldn't win.

T.O. needed another reason to get his face on TV I suppose. As much as I want to see somebody break his ass up I can't find it in me to wish for it. But he'll soon find out that you're not on top of the world for long...certainly not at 34.

Totally agree with you on that. T.O. is having a great year, why yuh have tuh keep callin up Parcells name in yuh mout for???? T.O. is soundin like ah oman dat still inlove wit she ex-man. And therefore feels the need tuh brag about she new man and wantin people tuh think that she aint still have feelins fuh d ex-man. Morale of tha story..T.O. shut tha fuck up and play ball!
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    Totally agree with you on that. T.O. is having a great year, why yuh have tuh keep callin up Parcells name in yuh mout for???? T.O. is soundin like ah oman dat still inlove wit she ex-man. And therefore feels the need tuh brag about she new man and wantin people tuh think that she aint still have feelins fuh d ex-man. Morale of tha story..T.O. shut tha fuck up and play ball!
    The media baits alot of that, but I agree.

Credits
    For the record, I personally never commented on the motivation for T.O.'s comments and whether he had a right to say what he said. All I commented on was the humour quotient. Say what you will, but some of that shit was hilarious (e.g. "I'm probably the reason he's in the booth now.")

But is it true that a lot of the lingering Parcells talk is a result of pointed questions being repeatedly asked by ppl in the media? (That's an honest question by the way, I am asking, not making a statement.)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Xtremist View Post
    For the record, I personally never commented on the motivation for T.O.'s comments and whether he had a right to say what he said. All I commented on was the humour quotient. Say what you will, but some of that shit was hilarious (e.g. "I'm probably the reason he's in the booth now.")

But is it true that a lot of the lingering Parcells talk is a result of pointed questions being repeatedly asked by ppl in the media? (That's an honest question by the way, I am asking, not making a statement.)
    I'm not sure how 'pointed' the questions have to be...I can imagine the reporters asking "What's the biggest difference between last year and this year". T.O. has never found an opportunity to throw a team mate under ther bus that he could let pass. From Jeff Garcia to Steve Mariucci, to McNabb to Bledsoe...the pattern's established. Everyone knows Parcells wasn't into the ass-kissing thing and he dealt with him tough. T.O.'s #################### ass apparently hasn't forgiven him since. Interesting to note that Keyshawn and Parcells had much the same issues in NY...but Keyshawn (as most of Parcells' star players) soon came to understand where he's coming from. You think Parcells and LT and Simms never had issues?

T.O. is a walking caricature of the modern-day self-aggrandizing athlete...and it thrills me immensely every time I see him picking his ass up off the field.

Credits
    I'm not sure how 'pointed' the questions have to be...I can imagine the reporters asking "What's the biggest difference between last year and this year".
    I could easily imagine a reporter poking the bear cage by mentioning Parcells by name....but ultimately that's neither here nor there because:
    T.O. has never found an opportunity to throw a team mate under ther bus that he could let pass. From Jeff Garcia to Steve Mariucci, to McNabb to Bledsoe...the pattern's established...
    hard to argue with that.

Credits
    T.O's comment had nothing to do with Keyshawns points.

T.O went off comparing thier performances which had nothing to do the topic.

This tells me to T.O, its: "I'm better than you so I'm right" elementary mentality.

WTF?

And for T.O, I don't believe he is the bomb recieve people are making out to be, its the play calling.

T.O not beating jams off the line or beating Corner's one on one.

WHICH IS WHY I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THAT MUTHA PHUCKA DOES BE WIDE OPEN. WIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE OPEN. HE RUNS FREE OFF THE LINE!

In comparison to Moss, a corner will be in perfect position and MOSS still wins that battle.

T.O., if there is a Corner there to make the play, T.O. does not dominate like he used to

Put many recievers in T.O position and they will accomplish the same.

HELL OF A SCHEME OR PLAYING CALLING TO HAVE A RECIEVER WHICH SUCH STATS WELL AFTER HIS PRIME.
    Last edited by Canalero; 12-15-2007 at 01:58 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Canalero View Post
    T.O's comment had nothing to do with Keyshawns points.

T.O went off comparing thier performances which had nothing to do the topic.

This tells me to T.O, its: "I'm better than you so I'm right" elementary mentality.

WTF?

And for T.O, I don't believe he is the bomb recieve people are making out to be, its the play calling.

T.O not beating jams off the line or beating Corner's one on one.

WHICH IS WHY I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THAT MUTHA PHUCKA DOES BE WIDE OPEN. WIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE OPEN. HE RUNS FREE OFF THE LINE!

In comparison to Moss, a corner will be in perfect position and MOSS still wins that battle.

T.O., if there is a Corner there to make the play, T.O. does not dominate like he used to

Put many recievers in T.O position and they will accomplish the same.

HELL OF A SCHEME OR PLAYING CALLING TO HAVE A RECIEVER WHICH SUCH STATS WELL AFTER HIS PRIME.

T.O. is strong so he beats most jams at the line. He's also quick...though not fast. He's way overrated if you ask me, his hands are very suspect. But say what, the man has fashioned a pretty darn good career out of his abilities.

Mad Scorpion
    T.O. is strong so he beats most jams at the line. He's also quick...though not fast. He's way overrated if you ask me, his hands are very suspect. But say what, the man has fashioned a pretty darn good career out of his abilities.
    I can't agree with that at all. T.O. is just arrogant and often selfish but take that away and you still have one of the best receivers in the league. Not to mention he's been very consistent and when engaged can make most teams look much better offensively.

With all that said he is one schupid cunt!

Credits
    no doubt about his great career.

I agree corners used to not be able to jam him,

but last year it was proven that if you jam and hassle the bastard off the line he will not SHINE

JAM HIS AZZ I SAY!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast