Thread: The Premiership's Super Sunday

Credits

The Premiership's Super Sunday

Predictions?

For the sake of Premiership drama, I hope for a Chelsea win, coupled with a Pool/Man U draw. Which would make it a 3 team tie a top the table.

Otherwise I just care about a Chelsea win...but both games are gonna be great.

I don't see Liverpool having any chance at winning, a draw would be a good result for them. But I expect Man U to take all 3 at Anfield.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackee View Post

Predictions?

For the sake of Premiership drama, I hope for a Chelsea win, coupled with a Pool/Man U draw. Which would make it a 3 team tie a top the table.

Otherwise I just care about a Chelsea win...but both games are gonna be great.

I don't see Liverpool having any chance at winning, a draw would be a good result for them. But I expect Man U to take all 3 at Anfield.

Well that wasn't happening today. Although Cech made that blunder, allyuh lucky Arsenal ehn win by more than one goal. He kept them in the match.

Alongside Barcelona, is there a more exciting team to watch than Arsenal?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DerMonger View Post

Well that wasn't happening today. Although Cech made that blunder, allyuh lucky Arsenal ehn win by more than one goal. He kept them in the match.

Just like Almunia kept Arsenal in that match.

But good match & win to Arsenal
    MOTM: Almunia.

What made it hurt worse is the bloodclaat bill scored the winner. But a nuh notin..is a different team when dem come to the Bridge.

Hopefully Grant starts with a MUCH better formation next time.

Credits
    On another note.....when RvP gets 100% match fit....

Credits
    Just like Almunia kept Arsenal in that match.

But good match & win to Arsenal
    MOTM: Almunia.

What made it hurt worse is the bloodclaat bill scored the winner. But a nuh notin..is a different team when dem come to the Bridge.

Hopefully Grant starts with a MUCH better formation next time.
    Was Drogba injured today, I didn't see him?

C'mon be honest Arsenal created a lot more scoring chances today. Most of Chelsea's shots were from distance.

BTW I never really liked the Bill-Cole swap. Arsenal got the better of the deal imo.

Credits

Say nothing of Adebayor's goal that was questionably disallowed...and Van Persie's throw 'way...and Fabregas late in the game too. All Chelsea had to show for themselves was Shitschenko's fine drive (and Almunia's finer parry) and SWP blatant throw 'way in the mouth of the goal.

Credits
    Was Drogba injured today, I didn't see him?

C'mon be honest Arsenal created a lot more scoring chances today. Most of Chelsea's shots were from distance.

BTW I never really liked the Bill-Cole swap. Arsenal got the better of the deal imo.
    And yea, Drogba injured.

Kalou had a near miss
    SWP's shot in the 1st half (which he should've passed)
    Shevchenko's shot in the 1st
    Shevchenko's FK
    Shevchenko's header
    Mikel's shot
    SWP's throw away

But not taking anything away from Arsenal, they deserved the win. A draw or Chelsea win wouldn't have been the fair result, based on our play for the 1st 75mins.
    Last edited by Ackee; 12-16-2007 at 01:45 PM.

Credits
    On another note.....when RvP gets 100% match fit....
    he real give allyuh fits today fuh real...

Brown Milk
    CHELSEA really missed Drogba and Essien... When those guys are not around, how will the over rated Lampard shine

Nevertheless, I am GLAD the the GUNNERS beat those SCUMS... Next up for us are the SH!TSPURS...

I am disappointed that the BASTARDS from MANCHESTER took away all 3 points from ANFIELD...

A draw from that game would have been great for me but then again, LIVERPOOL is sh!t...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai View Post
    CHELSEA really missed Drogba and Essien... When those guys are not around, how will the over rated Lampard shine

Nevertheless, I am GLAD the the GUNNERS beat those SCUMS... Next up for us are the SH!TSPURS...

I am disappointed that the CHAMPIONS from MANCHESTER took away all 3 points from ANFIELD...

A draw from that game would have been great for me but then again, LIVERPOOL is sh!t...

Fixed it.

i didnt get to see the entire manu/pool game but i saw alot of highlights online.
    ....Anderson and Hagreaves had de midfield lock down, Gerrard couldn't do shit.
    ...De best chance pool had was from Babel an da was late in de second half.
    ...had we lost or drawn that game it would of been because of Van der sar, i've had it with that dude yo. Ferdinand was well cussin his ass during the game for making mistakes.
    ...Vidic is one of de best if not de best CB in premiership, his partnership with Ferdinand is de best right now
    ...We got de 3points we went to anfield for so i'm happy, return leg is at Old Trafford next so things aint looking to good for Pool.

As for de arsenal/ chelski game which i watched de whole game. i must first say CHELSKI AINT WINNING SHIT THIS YEAR. esp not with that display they gave yesterday.
    ...Tal Bin-ah-shitsnake is de worst pickup chelski could of make. that boy shitty bad bad.
    ...Drogba is chelski only hope of winning anything, and with him out expect some draws or 1-0 winning games. i doh like him but i give him respect de man is ah natural goal scorer an no one could fill his shoes.
    ...Kalou needs more playing time. he had arsenal defenders busy for de lil time he was out there.
    ...J.Cole is ah shithound.
    ...A.Cole is a world class defender. i dont like chelski at all but again respect due to good players.
    ...fat frank, where to start. ah couple times i had to turn to my cousin and ask if lamps injured why isnt he playing today, this time he on de field. i didnt hear nor see anything from him all game, after he get de captains armband he totally dissappered.

Gerrard and Lampard, Englands 2 superstar players are so OVERRATED it aint funny.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by da_ice View Post
    ...fat frank, where to start. ah couple times i had to turn to my cousin and ask if lamps injured why isnt he playing today, this time he on de field. i didnt hear nor see anything from him all game, after he get de captains armband he totally dissappered.
    Lampard played a defensive role the whole match.
    I actually thought he was one of out best players on the pitch....he all upstaged Makelele. Everything that people said he doesn't do, he did in that match.
    He basically played right infront of the back 4....while Maka played a bit more advanced.