Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Match review...de Trini perspective from Bahrain

Toppa_Toppa

Match review...de Trini perspective from Bahrain

Allyuh go laugh too bad.

Breds I wake up normal check de board and say yea the vibes nice lemme put on meh uniform and ask meh commander if I could go de game. Knock on de man door and ask
    RESPECTFULLY REQUESTING PREMISSION TO GO AND WATCH MY COUNTRY PLAY A SOCCER MATCH OUT IN TOWN?
    He watch mah and laugh. He say feel I aint know iz that’s why you come over here? I say small thing lemme go nah bossman. He say yes but I have to be unconspicious and I had to walk with ah bredren and ah berretta(9mm) I say yeah man find ah Jamaican pardner and say let we roll. Pull up to the grounds and say this is my final chance to see tallman so lemme fix that quick. Reach in the stadium and man sit down quiet like iz golf going and start. I see the supporters in the back and I was told I cant go and mingle with them but I went still and still aint see no tallman.

TWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Game start no latas I say larddd what we go do. So me and meh bredren find ah nice seat on de half and rock back cause the trini supporters wasn’t making enough noise fuh me.i was wearing ah red jersey so I fit in nice nice(I just cyar wear white to ah trini game). Anyways men playing with 110% except stern he waiting fuh ball and when men aint put it on he index toe exact on de spot where laces dorp over de boot he cussing yuh.putting up he hands and acting like ah macko mah man in ah big match like this. The defence looking sweet the midfield looking nice and jones looking good too. But wait nah is me mum limping dey “yeah boy” me mum getting sub dread. Nah nahh. But funny thing iz I kinda feel good when he get sub because men was acting like he was the import that come to save we so I say de rasta man go control the midfield.yorke yorke yorke I swear is the first game de man play fuh man u tonight breds.(stern still cussing) Bossman when yorke pelt ah blade man down and he pull ah man back to he feet so he cyar try no time wasting shyt here.15 mins gone and I still aint really see carlos but the game is played off the ball is what a coach once told me so I say he go join in eventually.breds it look like the warriors was playing tranquil the way we was playing over them. I in the stand and nobody aint walking around selling nuts no water no stag nutting so I vex already. The ref playing ah good game and was trying to limit the yellow cards in the earlies too. Game going on and we playing nice sweet football. And allyuh taught the hansley wasn’t making noise well bredda I was hearing stern cuss and clearly and I had ah far seat. Anyway passes coming together nicely and I even forget we playing without latas although I missing him but jones was upfront making me so proud. (stern still cussing)

HALFTIME

Second half come now and still no subs except fuh me mum. Span making me feel like I was home watching malick play ball he was clearly the man of the match(but yorke deserver props too). Second half we come out strong and I cussing and saying I hope yorke never take ah dead ball kick and jack never have to save another ball fuh de day I fed up with jack and giving me heart attack and thing.
    Boom we have ah corner and yorke taking it and I pray and ask fuh this goal from the almighty and tallest bless we with the sweetest header Trinidad has ever seen. Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and all I could say was “beet Bahrain bad”. Man ah feel like I just breake and even better. I could ah pelt ah rounds right they fuss I feeling good and the Jamaican feller start to tear up fuss he glad. Now tnt decide to defend we goal and latas warnimg up (stern still cussing). When I see latas coming to the touch line I say lard he go go to that corner flag and make mass with yorke and so said so done. Boy latas and yorke playing classic ball breds . tallest and dog throwing dey frame like dey burrow it and jack reading ah story book. Jones playing fuh he life and he go make it to the biggest level any trini player ever made it to. Yorke and latas wasting time on the corner flag and Bahrain wanna fight with man and all I studying is if fight breake out Scotland go kill somebody. Some men run out and wanted fight but when they come face to face they notice how big we body really was and all I was thinking was back in the day when Scotland used to beat man bad bad. Well this was past the 90 min mark and I say allyuh doh start nuttin here nah and ah Bahrain man asking meh what I go do I tell him I cyar take out the whole stadium but I have 15 in the clip and I in the chamber push yuh luck nah. I stand up and went to the back of where we president was sitting (jack yuh lie I taught you was going and sit with de supporters). I say if anything breake out I owe it to my country to protect my president. But men cool down and Bahrain score ah good goal but according to fifa rules was no good. I say yes they get payback fuh when we get robbed a million times and especially in Haiti. And the victory was not as sweet as the journey.

Contrary to rumors all we men safe and thanks to jack warner and russel latapy for believing in us

THE TEAM SAFE I MAKE SURE AH DAT B4 I LEFT

Special thanks to
    Touches, BM, SM,RF,TRUTRINI,SHOTTA,FLEX,TALLMAN,DISGRUNTLED,WARMONGA,ANDR E SAMUEL,ANDRE,MARC P, PALOS,KICKER,TRINIINFINITE,OCONNORG,TROY PILOY,NAPARIMA,TRINIMAN,POINT MAN, MICKYRAT,KND2,FELIZIANO, ROTATO POTI,LATSO,DUTCHMAN, MR MC,PONNOXX, LADYWARRIOR, ALBERTA, FISHS,RIPPIN,ALSALMAN,MARCOS,DOC,ARROW,TOUGUE,JUMBIE,TENORSA W, SH, BAHRAINWILWIN and everybody who remember when ah man ask what is the most you ever spent on ah pair of boots, all the fellers who was backing hard and strong and believing all the way

We going germany

Waggonist laterzzz I know allyuh gone now

LGN
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa
    Allyuh go laugh too bad.

Breds I wake up normal check de board and say yea the vibes nice lemme put on meh uniform and ask meh commander if I could go de game. Knock on de man door and ask
    RESPECTFULLY REQUESTING PREMISSION TO GO AND WATCH MY COUNTRY PLAY A SOCCER MATCH OUT IN TOWN?
    He watch mah and laugh. He say feel I aint know iz that’s why you come over here? I say small thing lemme go nah bossman. He say yes but I have to be unconspicious and I had to walk with ah bredren and ah berretta(9mm) I say yeah man find ah Jamaican pardner and say let we roll. Pull up to the grounds and say this is my final chance to see tallman so lemme fix that quick. Reach in the stadium and man sit down quiet like iz golf going and start. I see the supporters in the back and I was told I cant go and mingle with them but I went still and still aint see no tallman.

Game start no latas I say larddd what we go do. So me and meh bredren find ah nice seat on de half and rock back cause the trini supporters wasn’t making enough noise fuh me.i was wearing ah red jersey so I fit in nice nice(I just cyar wear white to ah trini game). Anyways men playing with 110% except stern he waiting fuh ball and when men aint put it on he index toe exact on de spot where laces dorp over de boot he cussing yuh.putting up he hands and acting like ah macko mah man in ah big match like this. The defence looking sweet the midfield looking nice and jones looking good too. But wait nah is me mum limping dey “yeah boy” me mum getting sub dread. Nah nahh. But funny thing iz I kinda feel good when he get sub because men was acting like he was the import that come to save we so I say de rasta man go control the midfield.yorke yorke yorke I swear is the first game de man play fuh man u tonight breds.(stern still cussing) Bossman when yorke pelt ah blade man down and he pull ah man back to he feet so he cyar try no time wasting shyt here.15 mins gone and I still aint really see carlos but the game is played off the ball is what a coach once told me so I say he go join in eventually.breds it look like the warriors was playing tranquil the way we was playing over them. I in the stand and nobody aint walking around selling nuts no water no stag nutting so I vex already. The ref playing ah good game and was trying to limit the yellow cards in the earlies too. Game going on and we playing nice sweet football. And allyuh taught the hansley wasn’t making noise well bredda I was hearing stern cuss and clearly and I had ah far seat. Anyway passes coming together nicely and I even forget we playing without latas although I missing him but jones was upfront making me so proud. (stern still cussing)

HALFTIME

Second half come now and still no subs except fuh me mum. Span making me feel like I was home watching malick play ball he was clearly the man of the match(but yorke deserver props too). Second half we come out strong and I cussing and saying I hope yorke never take ah dead ball kick and jack never have to save another ball fuh de day I fed up with jack and giving me heart attack and thing.
    Boom we have ah corner and yorke taking it and I pray and ask fuh this goal from the almighty and tallest bless we with the sweetest header Trinidad has ever seen. Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and all I could say was “beet Bahrain bad”. Man ah feel like I just breake and even better. I could ah pelt ah rounds right they fuss I feeling good and the Jamaican feller start to tear up fuss he glad. Now tnt decide to defend we goal and latas warnimg up (stern still cussing). When I see latas coming to the touch line I say lard he go go to that corner flag and make mass with yorke and so said so done. Boy latas and yorke playing classic ball breds . tallest and dog throwing dey frame like dey burrow it and jack reading ah story book. Jones playing fuh he life and he go make it to the biggest level any trini player ever made it to. Yorke and latas wasting time on the corner flag and Bahrain wanna fight with man and all I studying is if fight breake out Scotland go kill somebody. Some men run out and wanted fight but when they come face to face they notice how big we body really was and all I was thinking was back in the day when Scotland used to beat man bad bad. Well this was past the 90 min mark and I say allyuh doh start nuttin here nah and ah Bahrain man asking meh what I go do I tell him I cyar take out the whole stadium but I have 15 in the clip and I in the chamber push yuh luck nah. I stand up and went to the back of where we president was sitting (jack yuh lie I taught you was going and sit with de supporters). I say if anything breake out I owe it to my country to protect my president. But men cool down and Bahrain score ah good goal but according to fifa rules was no good. I say yes they get payback fuh when we get robbed a million times and especially in Haiti. And the victory was not as sweet as the journey.

Contrary to rumors all we men safe and thanks to jack warner and russel latapy for believing in us

Special thanks to
    Touches, BM, SM,RF,TRUTRINI,SHOTTA,FLEX,TALLMAN,DISGRUNTLED,WARMONGA,ANDR E SAMUEL,ANDRE,MARC P, PALOS,KICKER,TRINIINFINITE,OCONNORG,TROY PILOY,NAPARIMA,TRINIMAN,POINT MAN, MICKYRAT,KND2,FELIZIANO, ROTATO POTI,LATSO,DUTCHMAN, MR MC,PONNOXX, LADYWARRIOR, ALBERTA, FISHS,RIPPIN,ALSALMAN,MARCOS,DOC,ARROW,TOUGUE,JUMBIE,TENORSA W, SH, BAHRAINWILWIN and everybody who remember when ah man ask what is the most you ever spent on ah pair of boots, all the fellers who was backing hard and strong and believing all the way

We going germany

that fella makes me laugh. I remember he said he was going to shoot on for the bharain fans who was on SW when he reach dey because he mock up the TNT Flag

Toppa_Toppa
    PORT-OF-SPAIN, Trinidad (AP) - Trinidadians clad in their national colors - red, white and black - took over the streets of the capital Port-of-Spain, jumping, screaming, and crying over qualifying for their first World Cup on Wednesday.
    Trinidad and Tobago beat host Bahrain 1-0 in Manama to win the two-leg playoff 2-1 on aggregate.

"I am overwhelmed. This is history - Trinidad and Tobago, we going to Germany, Oh God!" said David Frederick, a 37-year-old construction worker.

Thousands of people left work and school after the victory - many chanted "Germany, Germany, Germany!" and celebrated on nearly every corner in the capital, waving their country's flag, doing acrobatics and dousing themselves with beer.

Some merrymakers gathered in pubs, while motorists punctuated the carnival-like atmosphere by blowing their horns.

"This is madness. I am starting my German lessons now," said Joel Williams, an accountant who was draped in a Trinidadian flag and celebrating on a street corner with a few colleagues.

The twin-island nation of 1.3 million is only the second country in the English-speaking Caribbean to qualify in the tournament's history, after Jamaica's Reggae Boyz in 1998.

Trinidad's Prime Minister Patrick Manning interrupted parliamentary deliberation to congratulate the Soca Warriors. He promised a "proper" welcome to the 21-man squad on their return home on Thursday.

Nutor Blair, 30, a Guyanese man celebrating the victory outside of a pub and holding a Trinidad flag, said: "I am Guyanese but a win for Trinidad is a win for the Caribbean."

Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Credits

Credits
    Allyuh go laugh too bad.

HALFTIME

Special thanks to

We going germany

*DEAD*

Toppa_Toppa
    Look dey crying...awwwww!

Credits
    Nutor Blair, 30, a Guyanese man celebrating the victory outside of a pub and holding a Trinidad flag, said: "I am Guyanese but a win for Trinidad is a win for the Caribbean."
    Nice article!!!

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSTY CUTLASS
    *DEAD*
    It was funny eh!!!!

Tanx Kevs- TnT for Germany!!!

Credits
    Nice article...oh gosh ah want tuh be home...

Ah listening tuh de radio, and de announcer saying 'it ent have no African, Indian, Syrian, Chinee, or Whites...it's only Trinis'

We really needed dis win...

UNITY

Credits
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...875855,00.html

'Soca Warriors' ready to lead World Cup invasion

Credits

Big man doh cry! Yuh think after 94 mins of intense football dat it might be sweat?! Yuh tink?

Credits

HALFTIME

[/I]
    See! We were there in support!!!

LGN
    Credits

pffft. dey ent crying

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah
    Big man doh cry! Yuh think after 94 mins of intense football dat it might be sweat?! Yuh tink?
    Hell yeah they crying...they never thought they would make it to a World Cup at their age... more so after they retired from Trini football. I want to cry too

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah
    Yeah Fiyah...it was sweat....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast