Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 104

Thread: IMFF-Week 4

  1. #1
    ~Q~
    Enjoyin de lime ~Q~'s Avatar ~Q~ is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    yuh too fast
    Posts
    2,344
    Credits
    1,519,059

    IMFF-Week 4

    Well Q's Limers had a real laugh just now.

    The 'news & expert advice' offered by yahoo on Bollinger:


    "He'll barely out-produce your mom"








    I guess I won't be calling him off the bench any time soon.

  2. #2
    Weakness fuh Sweetness Yankee Doodle's Avatar Yankee Doodle is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    de Sugah factory
    Posts
    7,666
    Credits
    13,295,258
    The Jets will be leaning on Curtis Martin until a quarterback steps up.

    Meanwhile folks...in my other yahoo league...I'm 3-0 and have three debates....

    1) Which QB to start: Matt Hasslebeck or Carson Palmer (I started Hasselbeck for the past few weeks but I have promoted Palmer)

    2) Which WR to start: Eddie Kennison, Ashley Lelie, or Michael Jenkins

    3) Which RB to start: Curtis Martin or Stephen Jackson (despite Martin being bottled up, Jackson has the rib injury)

    The rest of my starting lineup is nice....

    WR D. Jackson SEA
    WR T. Houshmandzadeh CIN
    RB S. Alexander SEA
    W/R J. Jones DAL
    TE A. Gates SD
    K S. Graham CIN
    DEF Cincinnati

  3. #3
    Happiness Consultant Jahpikne's Avatar Jahpikne is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Beating the Kette Drums inna NYC
    Posts
    26,745
    Credits
    1,089,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Doodle
    The Jets will be leaning on Curtis Martin until a quarterback steps up.

    Meanwhile folks...in my other yahoo league...I'm 3-0 and have three debates....

    1) Which QB to start: Matt Hasslebeck or Carson Palmer (I started Hasselbeck for the past few weeks but I have promoted Palmer)

    2) Which WR to start: Eddie Kennison, Ashley Lelie, or Michael Jenkins

    3) Which RB to start: Curtis Martin or Stephen Jackson (despite Martin being bottled up, Jackson has the rib injury)

    The rest of my starting lineup is nice....

    WR D. Jackson SEA
    WR T. Houshmandzadeh CIN
    RB S. Alexander SEA
    W/R J. Jones DAL
    TE A. Gates SD
    K S. Graham CIN
    DEF Cincinnati
    i'll get back to you on WR

  4. #4
    Totee lickin shotz Bajan_bedroom_bully's Avatar Bajan_bedroom_bully is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    bklyn
    Posts
    2,109
    Credits
    307,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Doodle
    The Jets will be leaning on Curtis Martin until a quarterback steps up.

    Meanwhile folks...in my other yahoo league...I'm 3-0 and have three debates....

    1) Which QB to start: Matt Hasslebeck or Carson Palmer (I started Hasselbeck for the past few weeks but I have promoted Palmer)

    2) Which WR to start: Eddie Kennison, Ashley Lelie, or Michael Jenkins

    3) Which RB to start: Curtis Martin or Stephen Jackson (despite Martin being bottled up, Jackson has the rib injury)

    The rest of my starting lineup is nice....

    WR D. Jackson SEA
    WR T. Houshmandzadeh CIN
    RB S. Alexander SEA
    W/R J. Jones DAL
    TE A. Gates SD
    K S. Graham CIN
    DEF Cincinnati
    I would start Jackson, BAL is gonna stack the line since Jets have no quaterback, martin aint running for more than 50yrds

  5. #5
    Totee lickin shotz Bajan_bedroom_bully's Avatar Bajan_bedroom_bully is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    bklyn
    Posts
    2,109
    Credits
    307,993
    i think i will be back at .500 after week 4

  6. #6
    The Black Knigh Bonez's Avatar Bonez is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,969
    Credits
    1,011,949
    Cut Ass Tour is moving really well.... Next up is

    ICE PIRATES


    Yuh better hope i en embarass yuh like i did wit Bajan Fyan last weekend
    MY SQUADS:

    NBA -LAKERS
    EPL/CL - MAN U
    NCAA BB - UCONN
    NCAA FB - FLORIDA ST
    NFL - RAMS
    MLB - BRAVES
    NHL - PENS

  7. #7
    Registered User BajanFyah83 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    !
    Posts
    3,101
    Credits
    1,056,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez
    Cut Ass Tour is moving really well.... Next up is

    ICE PIRATES


    Yuh better hope i en embarass yuh like i did wit Bajan Fyan last weekend
    YO ez dey, dont act like yuh embarassed me because you didnt. I put up points. you actin like i had a 90 point day.

  8. #8
    The Black Knigh Bonez's Avatar Bonez is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,969
    Credits
    1,011,949
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanFyah83
    YO ez dey, dont act like yuh embarassed me because you didnt. I put up points. you actin like i had a 90 point day.
    but to put up that much and still lose by soo muchj.. It had to hurt.. No lie u put up the most points on me so far this year.. U just faced me the wrong week
    MY SQUADS:

    NBA -LAKERS
    EPL/CL - MAN U
    NCAA BB - UCONN
    NCAA FB - FLORIDA ST
    NFL - RAMS
    MLB - BRAVES
    NHL - PENS

  9. #9
    Registered User The Captain's Avatar The Captain is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hello Brooklyn!!!!
    Posts
    12,160
    Credits
    1,099,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez
    Cut Ass Tour is moving really well.... Next up is

    ICE PIRATES


    Yuh better hope i en embarass yuh like i did wit Bajan Fyan last weekend
    Bonez man ya too much man

  10. #10
    Registered User BajanFyah83 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    !
    Posts
    3,101
    Credits
    1,056,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez
    but to put up that much and still lose by soo muchj.. It had to hurt.. No lie u put up the most points on me so far this year.. U just faced me the wrong week
    It doesn't hurt at all, you had a career day i tip my hat to you and take my L. I'm a little upset my WRs gave me nothing and i still put up about 130, like Blazer seh wrong timing (cause i played you).

  11. #11
    ~Q~
    Enjoyin de lime ~Q~'s Avatar ~Q~ is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    yuh too fast
    Posts
    2,344
    Credits
    1,519,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez
    Cut Ass Tour is moving really well....

  12. #12
    Closet Exhibitionist Dancer's Avatar Dancer is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    5,507
    Credits
    35,555
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Q~

    I have room on my roster for one more person and the pickings are slim...what yuh suggest ??

  13. #13
    ~Q~
    Enjoyin de lime ~Q~'s Avatar ~Q~ is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    yuh too fast
    Posts
    2,344
    Credits
    1,519,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer

    I have room on my roster for one more person and the pickings are slim...what yuh suggest ??
    Who did you add?

  14. #14
    Registered User The Captain's Avatar The Captain is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hello Brooklyn!!!!
    Posts
    12,160
    Credits
    1,099,388
    Can we get an update on todays action??

  15. #15
    Registered User BajanFyah83 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    !
    Posts
    3,101
    Credits
    1,056,361
    Quote Originally Posted by boy wonder
    Can we get an update on todays action??
    jyst reach in, gotta check airline prices fuh miami if imma go and then ill post scores.

    I do know RaidersRus (109 point) is going to have to come from behind to beat EEK who is final with 140 points and Z240 has one player left and only has 64 points and i have 53 with half my team left but will give a full update in a hour or so.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •