Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44

Thread: IMFF - Week 14

  1. #1
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest

    IMFF - Week 14

    Last week of the season and it couldn't be more dramatic. All top 6 teams could be in if they all win.

    Me being the current points leader can be in with a win unless one of the other teams that are 8-5 scores nearly 200 points in a win.

    Will all top 6 teams make it? Stay tuned...................

  2. #2
    Registered User BajanFyah83 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    !
    Posts
    3,101
    Credits
    1,056,361
    For those who missed it

    1. DBF (clinched) 11-2
    2. DC Bulldogs (win and in) 9-4
    3. Wyld Jokers (win and in) 9-4
    4. Ice Pirates (win and in) 9-4
    5. Bk's finest (win and in) 9-4
    6. 5 Star Dynasty (win and point total should be in) 8-5
    7. RaidersRus 8-5
    8. Bonez Bashers 8-5
    9. Q's Limers 8-5

    5 teams control their destiny.
    BK finest in serious trouble with a loss because of low point total. Also, wyld jokers with a loss could find himself behind (if they win) Raiders, Bonez and 5 star dynasty.

    The plot thickens will RaidersRus losses in back to back that for a COMBINED total was a little less than 3 points cost him a playoff spot.

    Can Q who started off very strong and then slumped and then came on strong again be able to sneak in the playoffs

    Will Bkfinest who has been in the top 6 for the entire season be knocked out in the final week?

    Does 5 star turn a 1-5 start into a playoff berth?

    Can DC Bulldogs dance her way into a bye week?

    Does a complete collapse happen and a current 7-6 team backs their way into the playoffs (nygee's dream)?

  3. #3
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanFyah83
    For those who missed it

    1. DBF (clinched) 11-2
    2. DC Bulldogs (win and in) 9-4
    3. Wyld Jokers (win and in) 9-4
    4. Ice Pirates (win and in) 9-4
    5. Bk's finest (win and in) 9-4
    6. 5 Star Dynasty (win and point total should be in) 8-5
    7. RaidersRus 8-5
    8. Bonez Bashers 8-5
    9. Q's Limers 8-5

    5 teams control their destiny.
    BK finest in serious trouble with a loss because of low point total. Also, wyld jokers with a loss could find himself behind (if they win) Raiders, Bonez and 5 star dynasty.

    The plot thickens will RaidersRus losses in back to back that for a COMBINED total was a little less than 3 points cost him a playoff spot.

    Can Q who started off very strong and then slumped and then came on strong again be able to sneak in the playoffs

    Will Bkfinest who has been in the top 6 for the entire season be knocked out in the final week?

    Does 5 star turn a 1-5 start into a playoff berth?

    Can DC Bulldogs dance her way into a bye week?

    Does a complete collapse happen and a current 7-6 team backs their way into the playoffs (nygee's dream)?
    its not a dream my friend, watch out........
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  4. #4
    Registered User BajanFyah83 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    !
    Posts
    3,101
    Credits
    1,056,361
    Quote Originally Posted by nygee
    its not a dream my friend, watch out........
    Do you realize all the fackery that has to go down for that to happen? I could lose I don't doubt, that but thats a whole task in itself that you would have to conquer

  5. #5
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanFyah83
    Do you realize all the fackery that has to go down for that to happen? I could lose I don't doubt, that but thats a whole task in itself that you would have to conquer
    i know, but i have to be confident.
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  6. #6
    Destra's Harmony Ackee's Avatar Ackee is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Orlando, FL.
    Posts
    5,912
    Credits
    1,018,987
    5 Star Dynasty, RaidersRus, Bonez Bashers, Q's Limers all lose
    And i score bout...errr 145 more pts than 5 Star...then im in!!!!



    this was a very competitive and entertaining year (not done yet, but just saying)...can't wait for next years!

  7. #7
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    I need the teams below me to beat the 5 teams above me. Can you say Hail Mary.
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  8. #8
    Registered User The Captain's Avatar The Captain is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hello Brooklyn!!!!
    Posts
    12,160
    Credits
    1,099,388
    Im sayin prayers.....at this point this is all i can do....

  9. #9
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,662
    Credits
    40,091,676
    so if i win.. i make it more difficult on someone??

  10. #10
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot
    so if i win.. i make it more difficult on someone??
    yep!!

  11. #11
    Happiness Consultant Jahpikne's Avatar Jahpikne is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Beating the Kette Drums inna NYC
    Posts
    26,745
    Credits
    1,089,332
    So the yardies can play spoilers?

  12. #12
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne
    So the yardies can play spoilers?
    Wouldn't you love to try

  13. #13
    Happiness Consultant Jahpikne's Avatar Jahpikne is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Beating the Kette Drums inna NYC
    Posts
    26,745
    Credits
    1,089,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Studded General
    Wouldn't you love to try
    D Foster is now a starter,R.Williams doing his thing doesn't look good for you

  14. #14
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185
    See allyuh nex' year....

  15. #15
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne
    D Foster is now a starter,R.Williams doing his thing doesn't look good for you
    We'll see buddy!

    Foster v. T. Barber
    Williams v. Grandmamma

    U think u winnin these matchups?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •