Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how good r the Bengals

Credits

how good r the Bengals

yo dem cats...really playin top notch football...dey defense even stepping up...do u tink dey is a "cinderella" team or dey is fa real dis year?

Credits

Quote Originally Posted by bajan_soca_king
    yo dem cats...really playin top notch football...dey defense even stepping up...do u tink dey is a "cinderella" team or dey is fa real dis year?
    If Dey was in the NFC,
    Would definitely make it to the Superbowl...
    AFC is rough this year, Looks like the Colts year (and well deserved).
    @ The member request this account has been deactivated

Credits

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Swervin
    If Dey was in the NFC,
    I could be wrong eh, but ah still sleeping on d Colts. I just have dis feeling dat they will get upset in d playoffs even with dey home field advantage. Maybe even by d Bengals self. Hopefully ah doh have tuh eat meh words.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca Taliban
    I could be wrong eh, but ah still sleeping on d Colts. I just have dis feeling dat they will get upset in d playoffs even with dey home field advantage. Maybe even by d Bengals self. Hopefully ah doh have tuh eat meh words.
    Naah,
    Ah don't think the Colts will disappoint this year. I definitely want Dungy to get it this year especially since Gruden won it with "his" Tampa bay team a few years ago. I think that made the brutha look bad. They can beat the Patriots this year so I feel good about the Colts.

Credits
    Im still not a believer, even if they beat the steelers. They have no defense whatsoever. When playoff time comes around i really dont see them making that big defensive play to stop a big drive. Remember: offense wins games, defense wins championships!

Credits
    Naah,
    Ah don't think the Colts will disappoint this year. I definitely want Dungy to get it this year especially since Gruden won it with "his" Tampa bay team a few years ago. I think that made the brutha look bad. They can beat the Patriots this year so I feel good about the Colts.
    same here! I cant see anyone beating this team right now. They have no flaws. And if they do, no team has exploit it yet.

Credits

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Nutpower
    same here! I cant see anyone beating this team right now. They have no flaws. And if they do, no team has exploit it yet.
    Yea dey defense good, but it not impregnable. Look how d Bengals self almost beat dem by putting up ah rack ah points. Doh forget right now Carson Palmer has BETTER numbers than Payton Manning. As I said the Colts are good, but dis eh d NBA which have best outa 7. All it take is one game fuh dem tuh be off, and den dey go join me in sitting home and watching d ress ah d playoffs.

Credits
    Naah,

exactly finally a black coach who earned his props even tho da NFL didn't want to give to him

im' not sayin dat the colts won't go to the super bowl ... dat's a given....ok here is another for u ...who will it be out of the NFC...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bajan_soca_king
    exactly finally a black coach who earned his props even tho da NFL didn't want to give to him

im' not sayin dat the colts won't go to the super bowl ... dat's a given....ok here is another for u ...who will it be out of the NFC...
    Who Knows! To wide open to say right now. Seahawks,Panthers,Bears,Giants,Cowboys. Take your pick?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutpower
    Who Knows! To wide open to say right now. Seahawks,Panthers,Bears,Giants,Cowboys. Take your pick?
    I will put my money on the Panthers..
    They have superbowl and playoff Experience, the best front 7 in the NFL on defense..
    I'm not sold on the Seahawks.
    My heart is with the Giants but Manning not ready.
    Bears are a fluke...just like the 13-3 team a couple of years ago.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca Taliban
    Yea dey defense good, but it not impregnable. Look how d Bengals self almost beat dem by putting up ah rack ah points. Doh forget right now Carson Palmer has BETTER numbers than Payton Manning. As I said the Colts are good, but dis eh d NBA which have best outa 7. All it take is one game fuh dem tuh be off, and den dey go join me in sitting home and watching d ress ah d playoffs.

But thats the Bengals and their offense will do that to anyone...Not to mention, Benglas were at home. Next time would be in the Colts house.

Credits
    They have superbowl and playoff Experience, the best front 7 in the NFL on defense..
    Yeah i think thats whats gonna hurt them and the end.

Credits

Cool

FLuke, dred d bear defense is raw. Dey offense sucks, but defense is dred. Remind meh of d Ravens ah couple years back.

Credits
    I think its will depend on who get the first round byes and who has home field throughout the playoffs...and that will depend to a large extent on what the remaining schedule looks like for:

Sea (9-2)

Chi (9-3)

Car (9-3)

NYG (8-4)

and, Im to lazy to look up all them schedules right now.

I do think NY looks pretty damn good in spite of Manning's inexperience. I mean, they really should have beaten Seattle in Seattle, except for an erratic kicker, and that says a lot for NYG and not much for Seattle.

Wouldnt that be something if both Manning Bros faced off in the Super Bowl...Oh my!!! Can yuh say...Drama!!

Credits
    If Dey was in the NFC,
    Stop with the NFC Bashing there catching up to the AFC....If u ask me there on par with each other. But the Bengals looked pretty impressive yesterday..I was wishing for a Chad TD....Them celebrations be killin me....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast