Thread: Has the NFL gone too far...

Credits

Has the NFL gone too far...

Credits
    Yea I read this last nite and it seems rell messed up.......but there r 3 sides to every story........the trute will materialize
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Jack Bauer View Post
    Yea I read this last nite and it seems rell messed up.......but there r 3 sides to every story........the trute will materialize
    But not only that, I read in my fantasy news that he may be inactive this weekend because of that. Vikings will lose a following regardless of the outcome.

T-MAKAA
    Krazy... Then I guess they should dock people for being injured next.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Doodle View Post
    But not only that, I read in my fantasy news that he may be inactive this weekend because of that. Vikings will lose a following regardless of the outcome.
    not saying that they right.....but I have a feeling there are some other issues.......either they advised him on how to make arrangments so that he could meet his family obligations and still play and he did not comply........maybe they disappointed with him as a player and trying to get rid of him in a smart but untactful way..........maybe they just being rell facked up.......but something doh seem right......if he is being violated the players union will handle them..........will be interesting to see wat plays out.......most jobs give bereavement leave for immediate family......

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Yeah. And people wonder why players holdout and want so much money up front. These players have to protect their own interests because the team won't. Granted, there are a few bonehead players out there...but still.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    #1 thing all employess must always know is that management will fack yuh any opportunity they get or dont get.....thats why unions are important and serve a purpose.....they might not be the best....but it helps

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Jack Bauer View Post
    not saying that they right.....but I have a feeling there are some other issues.......either they advised him on how to make arrangments so that he could meet his family obligations and still play and he did not comply........maybe they disappointed with him as a player and trying to get rid of him in a smart but untactful way..........maybe they just being rell facked up.......but something doh seem right......if he is being violated the players union will handle them..........will be interesting to see wat plays out.......most jobs give bereavement leave for immediate family......
    DING DING DING...and you win the prize. There's been rumors since the beginning of this season of how they were planning to cut him if another receiver stepped up.

But I'll bet it is because it was his grandmother and not a parent (even though she raised him as he she was his parent). The part I didn't get is where they compared other players situations to his. Like that justifies something.