Thread: Straw Dogs

Taj
    Credits

Straw Dogs

David (James Marsden) and Amy (Kate Bosworth) are a married couple who move to Amy's hometown of Blackwater, Miss., after her father's death. Their plan is to renovate Amy's old home and prepare it for sale while David works on his latest screenplay. However, the couple's arrival stirs up resentment and suspicion among the locals, especially from Charlie (Alexander Skarsgard), Amy's ex-boyfriend. Tension builds, eventually leading to a violent, life-shattering confrontation.

“A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Taj
    Credits
    this week
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    i hate dese army type shyts.. .. i wanna see the one with the house that killing peoople
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    started off really slow. the whole redneck country folks storyline was boring the hell out of me, but it got intereting toward the end. has some shockers in there that saved it. not what i expected but left satisfied. 6.5 out a 10