Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Young Girls and Thongs...

Credits

Young Girls and Thongs...

Do you think there is an "appropriate" age for a young girl to start wearing thongs?

I went to a wedding on Sunday and it was a bit disturbing seeing a 11-12 year girl wearing a thong that can be seen through a lycra/spandex light-colored dress with the waistband rolled along her hip

sharkie
    see that is jus crazy.

i remember my cousin got her first thong and bra set after the song was popular, and she was probably 12.

i say around 16...when they MIGHT be mature enough to be needing it. before dat dey could wear dey bikini and boyshorts. those are both fine.

i tink i started buying thongs when i was about 15 though. then again, i am not the typical teen.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinisunshine
    Do you think there is an "appropriate" age for a young girl to start wearing thongs?

I went to a wedding on Sunday and it was a bit disturbing seeing a 11-12 year girl wearing a thong that can be seen through a lycra/spandex light-colored dress with the waistband rolled along her hip
    I don't think it is appropriate at all, I don't think girls that age going to the nail salon is either, but ppl do it, so as long as it an my child....they will deal with the backlash later...

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by orielshay
    I don't think it is appropriate at all, I don't think girls that age going to the nail salon is either, but ppl do it, so as long as it an my child....they will deal with the backlash later...
    wha wrong wit girls at the nail salon?

if is a constant every 2 weeks, i understand where yuh comin from...buh wha wrong if is for a wedding or their birthday or something.

and what age yuh talkin bout here?

Credits
    Sharkbait - I would agree with you that I think 15/16 maybe a good age..anything younger to me seems a bit inappropriate....why should girls that young care about panty lines appearing through their clothes....

As for nail salon - I think it is OK to get clear nail polish and grooming - but anything more than that - seems a bit extra for that young age...

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by trinisunshine
    Sharkbait - I would agree with you that I think 15/16 maybe a good age..anything younger to me seems a bit inappropriate....why should girls that young care about panty lines appearing through their clothes....

As for nail salon - I think it is OK to get clear nail polish and grooming - but anything more than that - seems a bit extra for that young age...
    i'll tell you why girls that young care about dey panty line, cuz dey startin to study man and dey watchin older kids gettin to have it on

at age 11 and 12 most lil girls not studyin dollies anymore yuh know. dey startin to watch boys!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    wha wrong wit girls at the nail salon?

if is a constant every 2 weeks, i understand where yuh comin from...buh wha wrong if is for a wedding or their birthday or something.

and what age yuh talkin bout here?
    I think it is too grown, I'd parents spend their money on saving for college! I think that when a young girl gets an after school job or something, then they can get their nails done cause it will teach them that they must work towards having the things they want in life.

sharkie
    I think it is too grown, I'd parents spend their money on saving for college! I think that when a young girl gets an after school job or something, then they can get their nails done cause it will teach them that they must work towards having the things they want in life.
    yuh still eh ansa mih question....

at what age you talkin about.

and how often will the nails be done.

lemme tell you, when i started babysittin and i was makin my money, i got new clothes and did my nails. mih mother was mad at first, but she let mih jus learn mih lesson. cuz it is hard as hell to change diapers with claws.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    yuh still eh ansa mih question....

at what age you talkin about.

and how often will the nails be done.

lemme tell you, when i started babysittin and i was makin my money, i got new clothes and did my nails. mih mother was mad at first, but she let mih jus learn mih lesson. cuz it is hard as hell to change diapers with claws.
    11-12 like was said in the post at the beginning, and every two weeks like their mother

and plus, you are talking about paying for it yourself, that is they only way I think it is appropriate

sharkie
    11-12 like was said in the post at the beginning..
    oh hor

Credits
    LOL @ Claws and changing diapers....

Sharbait - yes I have definitely noticed that the 11/12 year olds today is definitely not the same of yesteryear........ But good grief..I would think the parents would provide guidance...but hey..its their chile....

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    i think at 15/16 is when a girl can start going to the nail salon every two weeks if she pleases, tips and all. however, they shouldn't be wearing long ass nails like adults. a lil french manicure maybe, or a short wrap, but nothin else. that just makes them feel pretty. it's jus like goin to the hairdresser every 2 weeks, they just wanna feel pretty and look good. as far as wearing thongs, i got my first when i was 13 and i hated them at first, but it had to grow on me. i wore them for the sole purpose of tight clothing only. now i wear it cuz they sexy(lol). i do think it's very tacky when a teenager has on a very tight pants and you are able to see their pantyline, that is when they should wear thongs. but when i see some lil girls wearing thongs and have them on public display, that is where i draw the line. aint no reason why a boy or man has to see what color panty yuh wearin, how little it is and what it is made of.
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

if yuh want 2 lock meh up ill be by de kiss cake truck!
    Credits
    I dont like it, I rather let a child be a child as long as possible.
    They already growing up tooooo fast. My child can wear a bingo bag till dey 16.
    I get my first thong at 16 mussbe aint even wear it till 17

Credits

Credits
    shit i would say 16/17..i aint start wearing them things till 20... i personally prefer boyshort than a$$ floss
    Last edited by Sugahkhayne; 08-30-2005 at 05:34 PM.
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

Queen GodIs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast