Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women: Strappless Bras...

Credits

Women: Strappless Bras...

So, what's the skinny on Dtrappless bras...Do they not give many women the support they require.

Why are gel straps preferred...

or even regular straps?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Strapless bras are meant to be worn with an outfit with the shoulders exposed (with no straps etc on the garment).

I do not like the gel straps.
    When You Get.. Give.... When you learn... teach (Maya Angelou)

Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    Let us work with others to change our communities.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniTrini View Post
    Strapless bras are meant to be worn with an outfit with the shoulders exposed (with no straps etc on the garment).

I do not like the gel straps.

Ok, I would think that's the concept of why a strapless bra exist. But over the last 2 yrs I have seen many cases where women have worn regular strapped bras, and Gel straps in a few other situations. I'm trying to understand why it seems that strapless bra is less desire oppose to strapped or gel strapped. What the issues with strapless bras.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus_Supreme View Post

Ok, I would think that's the concept of why a strapless bra exist. But over the last 2 yrs I have seen many cases where women have worn regular strapped bras, and Gel straps in a few other situations. I'm trying to understand why it seems that strapless bra is less desire oppose to strapped or gel strapped. What the issues with strapless bras.
    I feel it is too hold the boobs up better which why some would wear gel or regular straps. I find the straps showing give the outfit an unfinished look, most times a tacky look.

Not every strapless bra is the same.

Credits
    one trick to good grooming is to make sure undergarments fit properly and are suitable for the outfit.. some women dont know how to dress themselves and wear a strapped bra with a tube top.. not even clear straps.. just the regular black or whatever... others dont buy bras in the correct size so they breast in they face.. smh..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    one trick to good grooming is to make sure undergarments fit properly and are suitable for the outfit.. some women dont know how to dress themselves and wear a strapped bra with a tube top.. not even clear straps.. just the regular black or whatever... others dont buy bras in the correct size so they breast in they face.. smh..
    That does look so uncomfortable, almost like when yuh see women wid a shoes squeezing up she toes and walking like moko jumbie.
    If yuh take on anything I say yuh more mad than me and I is ah real madman

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    That does look so uncomfortable, almost like when yuh see women wid a shoes squeezing up she toes and walking like moko jumbie.
    : :

if u kno how i hate to see gel straps cuz i find they just as bad as regular straps...
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits
    Most people who complain about seeing gel straps doh really have much boobs....lol..and prob wont understand that comfort/security outweights "cute".
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzePenze View Post
    Most people who complain about seeing gel straps doh really have much boobs....lol..and prob wont understand that comfort/security outweights "cute".
    u kno u probably right...lol...i for sure wud never have that comfort/security problem with mih lil jep stings...lol..
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits
    You have a good point but I think they need to come up with some better designs for the bras if they could. Wow a light bulb just went off in my head. Lemme inquire how to make some money off ah that.

I heard 2 big chested women in Conway the other day who looked like they really into fashion commenting on how they don't like the gel straps though. I feel it varies on who like it and those who wear it since they need it big chest or not.

Taj
    Credits
    strapless bras either dont stay up or if they stay up they give a non complimentary shape to your boobs, or cut into the boobs or don't cup the boob closely enough on the top arch. its always something. sometimes you think you found "the one" then you raise an arm or bend over and ...

searching for a strapless bra is as daunting as finding a good pair of jeans... its an ongoing quest.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniTrini View Post
    You have a good point but I think they need to come up with some better designs for the bras if they could. Wow a light bulb just went off in my head. Lemme inquire how to make some money off ah that.

I heard 2 big chested women in Conway the other day who looked like they really into fashion commenting on how they don't like the gel straps though. I feel it varies on who like it and those who wear it since they need it big chest or not.
    I don't really like them either. They are not comfortable.. the edges seem to feel like they cutting into you.

About design for bras yes.. as TAJ says below strapless bras do give u a funny shape so sometimes not even support alone bout how it looks in the outfit you will prefer the straps

Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    strapless bras either dont stay up or if they stay up they give a non complimentary shape to your boobs, or cut into the boobs or don't cup the boob closely enough on the top arch. its always something. sometimes you think you found "the one" then you raise an arm or bend over and ...

searching for a strapless bra is as daunting as finding a good pair of jeans... its an ongoing quest.
    Taj try lillyette... I think that has been the best bra Ive found...it aint the greatest but I think it's the best one I've found.
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

Taj
    Credits
    I don't really like them either. They are not comfortable.. the edges seem to feel like they cutting into you.

About design for bras yes.. as TAJ says below strapless bras do give u a funny shape so sometimes not even support alone bout how it looks in the outfit you will prefer the straps

Taj try lillyette... I think that has been the best bra Ive found...it aint the greatest but I think it's the best one I've found.
    cool thanks will check it out

why they saying is for full figured women? Lilyette Strapless Bra With Convertible Straps from Maidenform and the other strapless bra is decribed as a minimizer... I defo don't need minimizing!

Advise
    Last edited by Taj; 08-05-2010 at 11:07 AM.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    cool thanks will check it out

why they saying is for full figured women? Lilyette Strapless Bra With Convertible Straps from Maidenform and the other strapless bra is decribed as a minimizer... I defo don't need minimizing!

Advise
    because they know that is full figured as in full cup women who are more concerned with how well a strapless fits...i assume. Forget the minimizer one. Meent full figured but I know that bra is the best fitting strapless I've used.

Taj
    Credits
    because they know that is full figured as in full cup women who are more concerned with how well a strapless fits...i assume. Forget the minimizer one. Meent full figured but I know that bra is the best fitting strapless I've used.
    ummmm ok

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast