Thread: Sooooooooo uncomfortable

Credits

Sooooooooo uncomfortable

For years, I've been wearing only thongs. (I have my tanty draws for nighttime when it's that time of the month). So I said, let me try something different. Last week I went and bought some Victoria Secrets full bikini panties. I put on one today. I feel sooooo uncomfortable. This elastic going right around my leg is killing me. I feel to just rip them off. I wish I could go downstairs to the Gap and buy a thong but I have to wash all my underwears when I buy them before I wear them. :
    Last edited by Dougla Ting; 01-08-2004 at 02:41 PM.

Credits

Re: Sooooooooo uncomfortable

Originally posted by Dougla_Ting
    For years, I've been wearing only thongs. (I have my tanty draws for nighttime when it's that time of the month). So I said, let me try something different. Last week I went and bought some Victoria Secrets full bikini panties. I put on one today. I feel sooooo uncomfortable. This elastic going right around my leg is killing me. I feel to just rip them off. I wish I could go downstairs to the Gap and buy a thong but I have to wash all my underwears when I buy them before I wear them. :
    Dougla take it off if you feeling uncomfortable. there's nothing wrong with not wearing them for a day. I know the feeling, I wear thongs religiously. but have you tried the boy shorts? I luv them those are really comfortable.

Credits
    i like my grany drawers yes..

Credits

Re: Re: Sooooooooo uncomfortable

I have become really fond of the boy shorts now that I found some that does ride up and kill meh

Originally posted by ARAMˣITA
    Dougla take it off if you feeling uncomfortable. there's nothing wrong with not wearing them for a day. I know the feeling, I wear thongs religiously. but have you tried the boy shorts? I luv them those are really comfortable.

Credits

Re: Re: Sooooooooo uncomfortable

Originally posted by ARAMˣITA
    Take them off! LOL! I can't I have on some wool pants with lining. But I'm definitely ordering some boy shorts from VS. They have them on sale in their catalog for $2.99 But they don't ride up in yuh butt?

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Sooooooooo uncomfortable

Take them off! LOL! I can't I have on some wool pants with lining. But I'm definitely ordering some boy shorts from VS. They have them on sale in their catalog for $2.99 But they don't ride up in yuh butt?
    yes take it off, nobody don't have to know if you have on a panty. you can have you pants dry cleaned. well it depends if it will ride you, I have noticed if I buy them too small they tend to ride. But otherwise it's cool.

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Sooooooooo uncomfortable

It depends..atleast for me...

Yuh see that all lace ones....they are killer...I like the cotton minimal elastic ones...they seem to lay comfortably..

Credits
    TS & Cara-

The reason why I don't wear full panties is because deh ride up. Unless I buy them a little smaller. Which is why I'm in the predicament I'm in now with these killer panties I have on. So If I buy the boy shorts they might just ride up too. I'll buy one pair and see how it fits. Does the panty line show with the boy shorts?

Credits

Re: Sooooooooo uncomfortable

that comes like wearing heels for me. for years i've been wearing mostly heels, the minute i put on sneakers or boots, i feel so uncomfortable. but i admit they are are good to have. so u should keep a few pairs.

Credits
    huh? regular underwear does make you uncomfortable?
    i cannot wear thongs all day...no way

Credits
    TS & Cara-

The reason why I don't wear full panties is because deh ride up. Unless I buy them a little smaller. Which is why I'm in the predicament I'm in now with these killer panties I have on. So If I buy the boy shorts they might just ride up too. I'll buy one pair and see how it fits. Does the panty line show with the boy shorts?
    yes the lines show..i only wear then with jeans or something..and thoungs with dress and skirts..anything that revealing...other than that..ah in meh granny panty yes..

Credits
    Some of the lines show..But I found these Ralph Lauren ones in Annie Sez that are really comfortable - doesn't ride up, doesn't cut off circulation...and they are low-rise so works well with those types of pants/jeans..

TS & Cara-

if yuh want 2 lock meh up ill be by de kiss cake truck!
    Credits
    I like my granny drawers ....oh yea an my boyshorts...an on this bumper they ride up regardless:p lol

Credits
    Originally posted by empressRuth
    huh? regular underwear does make you uncomfortable?
    i cannot wear thongs all day...no way
    yes, I cannot wear regular underwear all day long. I've been wearing thongs for so long that I've just gotten accustomed to them.