Thread: for somone with a lot of hair

tramericanjr

for somone with a lot of hair

i need help
    when i wash my hair after taking it out of braids and washing it and drying it it looks shorter and i dont like it especially ewhen i put it in an ponytail
    what can i do from preventing this from happening what can i put in my hair so that it can be larger so the pony-tail looks better

i doh think there is anythign you can do... that happens to me too with my dreads when they get washed...
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

tramericanjr
    people tell me that they put some stuff in there hair but i dont know what to put and my hair is real long

I have to put alot of conditioner in my hair to detangle it. It turns into a big afro mess after I take my braids out.

Re: for somone with a lot of hair

Originally posted by tramericanjr
    i need help
    when i wash my hair after taking it out of braids and washing it and drying it it looks shorter and i dont like it especially ewhen i put it in an ponytail
    what can i do from preventing this from happening what can i put in my hair so that it can be larger so the pony-tail looks better
    girl i cyah help yuh dey cause de same ting does happen to me
    i don`t think yuh could change that
    i does real moisturized mine and brush it alot and in a day time it should come back to de normal lenght

tramericanjr

Re: Re: for somone with a lot of hair

Originally posted by missintrini
    girl i cyah help yuh dey cause de same ting does happen to me
    i don`t think yuh could change that
    i does real moisturized mine and brush it alot and in a day time it should come back to de normal lenght
    im a dude

Ragga007

Re: Re: Re: for somone with a lot of hair

Originally posted by tramericanjr
    im a dude
    I thought you were a female...lol. See what happens when I allow myself to think...lol

I find that the best thing to do is put a lot of conditioner or blowdrying it a little while it's still wet. The only way to really pull it out is to do that and/or twist or braid.

Don't know though if you would go through all that--most guys I know wouldn't! :)

Natural hair is curly and it will curl up tighter in water, not much you can do about that.

tramericanjr

MY HAIR IS NATURALLY CURLY

DUE TO MY GRANDMOTHER BEING WHITE I JUST WANT TO MAKE IT LOOK LONGER WHEN I PUT IT IN A PONY TAIL