Thread: so I bought a pair

amprincess

Angry so I bought a pair

of nine west boots today when I went outside for lunch. I just opened up the box & why is there only 1 boot inside? thank God I checked it now while I can still go back to the store : if I went all the way home & then opened that box I woulda thrown 1 wicked tantrum

TC
    Credits

Re: so I bought a pair

Originally posted by amprincess
    of nine west boots today when I went outside for lunch. I just opened up the box & why is there only 1 boot inside? thank God I checked it now while I can still go back to the store : if I went all the way home & then opened that box I woulda thrown 1 wicked tantrum
    Is a good thing you check! I now dey buy a pizza, open the box wid mi greedy self, and is the wrong one in dey, is a good thing I was greedy, else IŽd have had a fit when I got home!

Credits
    well if they dont want to give u ah next boot yuh could always band up the opposite foot an say yuh get hurt an wear theone side u have

Credits
    AM- Thanks for the heads up I'm going there b4 I head to class 2 morrow cause I need 3 pairs of shoes boots and if that is to happen to me it would some real problems.....

Credits

thats bare nonsense ..go back in de store and get vex...u can end up wid nuff %% off next time u shop..its worked for me before
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

Queen GodIs

TC
    Credits

Re: Re: so I bought a pair

Originally posted by Sugahkhayne
    thats bare nonsense ..go back in de store and get vex...u can end up wid nuff %% off next time u shop..its worked for me before
    Dem tings does only happen in America yes...%% off! hmmh

Credits

What kind of fockery is that?! They are supposed to check that when you go to the cash Oops, but that would actually involve them working for their money