Thread: Make sure u have enough hair

Credits

Red face Make sure u have enough hair

so last night I by my friends gettin meh hair braided.. when at 7:40pm we realize we aint got enough hair.. so out we run to de car me lookin like alfalfa and Rapunzel at de same time.. to meet a snow covered car... RACE to the store, it closed, go to nex store it CLOSED.. keep in mind I have work in de mornin... den we FINALLY find a store with hair so I buy it (and a patty of course cause u know my belly hungry by now) and FINALLY get to complete meh hair at 10pm when we start since 3!!! ... anyhow.. moral of de story, when braidin yuh hair is better to have too much hair than too little :p

and as mash up we looked can u believe dat schupid lil boys and men was callin to us bout "hey girlfriend" and chasin us to de car

Credits
    no i cheap. i will buy a half pack if i have to and worry about da rest when i get to it. don't let me have a pack of hair left over,especially if i paid a lot for it, cause i will be cussing all night. :

Credits
    haha I could imagine!

speaking of enough hair...ladies also make sure you have enough hair to achieve a ponytail. You ever see girls who pull and force they hair back and it thin at the ends so all you seeing is a little bulb of hair no bigger than a chenette coming out of the elastic

Credits
    Originally posted by foxxietrini
    haha I could imagine!

speaking of enough hair...ladies also make sure you have enough hair to achieve a ponytail. You ever see girls who pull and force they hair back and it thin at the ends so all you seeing is a little bulb of hair no bigger than a chenette coming out of the elastic

Credits
    ... foxxie yuh wrong
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Credits
    empressRuth boasts to herself because she does not have these hair problems...her hair routine consist of a bi-weekly trip to the hairdresser for only 15 minutes with a sharp pair of electric clippers

Credits
    bwwwaaahhhhh...
    when i used to braid my hair a loooong time ago..i ran out of black hair so de woman that was braiding it had a pack of a light brown/blond..so i had to do wid dat cause i was not about to run out looking for hair...lol

thank goodness for dreads...
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

Queen GodIs