Thread: Fish Net Knocking!!!!!

Credits

Fish Net Knocking!!!!!

This is when yuh wear a skirt with fish net stockings and it's so cold outside that yuh knees start knocking.
    Therefore... FISH NET KNOCKING :p

Anybody have any other explainations for this phrase?

(oh gosh all yuh.....yuh know ah always bored plus I'm insane) :p

Credits
    lawd.... ......tell me y i see ah asian gyal walkin down the street dress jus so today.........and believe me the weather wasn't easy....it was around 5 degress out wit wind chills bout -10............oh and don't forget her stilettos heels.......jeez umm jus funny times.......

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    HAHAHAHA... I saw a sista today on the train in fishnet stockings, and I'm looking at her like you have to be kiddin me! My health is so important to me than conforming for fashion! I rather bundle up in some LONG DOWN COAT and wear that SICK outfit underneath that can't test the weather! TRUST ME, I've done it this past weekend, where all I had on was a tshirt and jeans underneath my coat and I ent feel cold atal!

Credits
    tell me what is going through your brain to even wear fishnet stockings during winter. Do they help keep you warm? Does the fact that it has "stocking" on the end make you think that despite all the holes, it will still keep you warm? Come on people, don't be fashionably dumb.

Credits
    i agree. you aint catching me out in this weather in a fishnet stocking alone. that is unless i have meh leg warmers!

Credits

Re: Fish Net Knocking!!!!!

Originally posted by DR. SILK
    This is when yuh wear a skirt with fish net stockings and it's so cold outside that yuh knees start knocking.
    Therefore... FISH NET KNOCKING :p

Anybody have any other explainations for this phrase?

(oh gosh all yuh.....yuh know ah always bored plus I'm insane) :p

: i wore fish net stocking on dec 26th to be exact it was kind of cold that day but yuh know what yuh have to know how to rock them well............for example i wore them but i had a long coat on :p hence i wasn't cold but they have some people who would wear them with a short jacket not even long enough to cover they arse........no way thats wrong especially in this weather

Credits
    Originally posted by Lady Slaughter
    tell me what is going through your brain to even wear fishnet stockings during winter. Do they help keep you warm? Does the fact that it has "stocking" on the end make you think that despite all the holes, it will still keep you warm? Come on people, don't be fashionably dumb.
    Well it looks nice when u going to a fete...BUT U HAVE ON A LONG WOOOL COAT ...or something..and den yuh back it in the club..but anyway..i never did this..and doh plan to :)