Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreads and Braids

Credits

Dreads and Braids

What do you ladies use in the shower to keep your hair dry? I'm using two shower caps but they do'n't stay on that well.

I was thinking that they must make something for people with plenty hair.

Credits
    Garbage bags

♥bruk d mold wen bawn♥ Da 1 n 0nly Vida's Avatar Da 1 n 0nly Vida is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaicangirl View Post
    What do you ladies use in the shower to keep your hair dry? I'm using two shower caps but they do'n't stay on that well.

they dont make things for ppl wid thick hair and lots ah it ..

your hair gets wet somewhere ..

unless you take ah bath instead ..
    but in shower you guh get d hair wet ..

altho ... dr. insane isn't too far on ah idea .. not ah garbage bag per se but maybe saran wrap dem or something while yu shower?
    just an idea ..
    Secretary of Patriotics Radio .. We ARE gine mek it OVAH ALL!!!! Watch wait n SEE!!
    Check my profile for links to de station and to Ingrunt Link Soundz .. Bless up Bless up Bless uP!!!
    ::Embrace Diversity n Incorporate it in your every day life:: ::do Unto others as you want done to you:: :: Dont judge a book by its cover:: ::What to you is rags might be riches to another:: ::Look in d mirror n Improve yourself before starting on someone else::

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits

put on a small to medium sized garbage bag and make a knot in the back of your head, close to the nape of ur neck to make the bag fit to ur head....then put a shower cap on top for an extra snug fit

♥bruk d mold wen bawn♥ Da 1 n 0nly Vida's Avatar Da 1 n 0nly Vida is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.69 View Post
    put on a small to medium sized garbage bag and make a knot in the back of your head, close to the nape of ur neck to make the bag fit to ur head....then put a shower cap on top for an extra snug fit
    dam .. i thought that dr. was being sarcastic ..

guess garbage bags to me sounding harsh .. dunno why ...

i just learn sumting new i guess ..
    Secretary of Patriotics Radio .. We ARE gine mek it OVAH ALL!!!! Watch wait n SEE!!
    Check my profile for links to de station and to Ingrunt Link Soundz .. Bless up Bless up Bless uP!!!
    ::Embrace Diversity n Incorporate it in your every day life:: ::do Unto others as you want done to you:: :: Dont judge a book by its cover:: ::What to you is rags might be riches to another:: ::Look in d mirror n Improve yourself before starting on someone else::

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.69 View Post
    i agree its the best thing if done right your hair wont get wet

Credits
    I use plastic grocery bags, i.e., target, marshalls, tjmaxx. Meh dread is too much for shower caps.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    I use plastic grocery bags, i.e., target, marshalls, tjmaxx. Meh dread is too much for shower caps.
    same thing i do sometimes.. sometimes up in a band... if de back wet too baad..

Credits
    ayo cyan be serious?!

a simple stocking i put mine in and my hair dont get wet. wha kinda wild shower ayo taking. if it really really long then wrap it up like how sizzla does have his up. the more straight up it going the less chance of it getting wet

Vincy & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; a mp; Bajan YuhMur's Avatar YuhMur is offline
    Credits
    Use a plastic grocery bag.

Credits

When I had my first set of locs, they got pretty long...I got this adjustable shower cap...it had like an adjustable ring at the top to adjust the shower cap to the desired size...and my locs never got wet...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by triniprincess76 View Post
    When I had my first set of locs, they got pretty long...I got this adjustable shower cap...it had like an adjustable ring at the top to adjust the shower cap to the desired size...and my locs never got wet...
    Now THAT is what is I'm talking about. Do you remember where you purchase this item?

Credits
    Now THAT is what is I'm talking about. Do you remember where you purchase this item?
    It was either at Sallys or one of those Asian owned beauty supply stores...I'm in Orlando...not sure where you are, but if this city could have it, anywhere around the world would have it as well. I'm leaning more towards Sallys Beauty Supply though.

Credits
    I use my head tie (scarf) under the shower cap. At times, I wear more than once shower cap...but that's not often.

Credits

Shower caps for dreadlocks and braids

No need to tie trash bags over your hair to keep it dry! I make a shower cap especially made for locs and braids. This is not just your oversized shower cap that appears to be popping up on sites, but a creative, funky one of a kind design that works like a charm. You will not be dissapointed. I am in the ATL area. My website is in the process of being revamped, so email me at rastaexotic@yahoo.com or contact me at 478) 461-6148. Ask for Journee. Please leave a message if no one is available. Someone will get right back to you. I will ship anywhere in the world. Peace and blessings!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast