Thread: Bridesnoir magazine!! I want to get married now!

Bridesnoir magazine!! I want to get married now!

So I'm scanning the magazine stands looking for West Indian Soul *just remembered my subscription should be coming* and what do I find: bRidESNOIR - magazine for the contemporary bride of color..... fall2003/winter2004!! This magazine is perfect for the women of color and selections of article driven pieces that fit our lifestyle!! Now to tell you the truth the cover is what caught my eye: www.bridesnoir.com and click in.. Isn't the cover so Caribbeanish, just beautiful!! Anyway, as I plan my one day hopeful existing wedding day with the help of this mag, I hope allyuh can tek a peek!

Blessings!
    BTW, you don't have to get this mag just because you're getting married, I found a couple of dresses and hairstyles that I will be using very soon!

so can u get married soon so we can have dis weddin already... I aint tell u b4 ah need a weddin to go to :p

very nice cover by the way

Cool looking Mag. I have a friend getting married. She will surely need that.

Originally posted by Sweetie
    so can u get married soon so we can have dis weddin already... I aint tell u b4 ah need a weddin to go to :p

very nice cover by the way

Gurl you never know...This is the 04', and I already declared it my year! I already have the brides maids dresses set fuh allyuh and I have an imixer's mom baking me the carrot cake and of course cheese cake juss fuh de Dumplins'!

zenzele1 tell her check it out, I already sent them to 2 of my friends getting married!

the mag looks good, it is about time something like that comes out

The ladies of BridesNoir were the 2001 Winners of the same business plan competition in which West Indian Soul was a 2002 finalist.

I've had the opportunity to speak to them a few times...They're doing their thing. The magazine is very professionally done and classy.

Some great women. I've already purchased a couple subscriptions for friends of mine who are engaged.

Nice cover. I'm going to buy a copy for my cousin who's engaged.