Thread: My book list and more

Credits

My book list and more

I'm a writer, and before that I was a reader. The two are twinned on my book blog, the master list for which can be found here. Hope you check it out and share some of your own favourites.

Also I've written a couple of books of my own The Boy from Willow Bend and Dancing Nude in the Moonlight. The Boy from Willow Bend was re-issued in 2009 and is on the schools reading list in my native Antigua. Click on the attachment for information on the book. To check them out, click here. Though if you're interested in the best price for Dancing, you're better off checking out The Best of Books bookstore in Antigua - email bestofbooks@yahoo.com

I do writing workshops - There's an online workshop at Caribbean Literary Salon - A meeting place for readers and writers and as of September 2010, I'll be doing one domestically. For more email theboyfromwillowbend@yahoo.com. Also, I provide writing and editing services. Check out Antigua & Barbuda Authors: Joanne C. Hillhouse

What else can I tell you? Oh, I also run a youth writing programme in Antigua; see the link here

Hope you check out the links, and post on what you're reading and other things book related. I'm always up for a good book and always happy to connect with readers and fellow book lovers.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Antiguanwriter
    http://www.jhohadli.com

Credits
    put the list here .. some people might have blogs blocked at work..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat