Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Your Favorite Chutney Soca Songs

  1. #1
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263

    Your Favorite Chutney Soca Songs

    Or chutney influenced songs. My list goes as following:

    Drupatee "Roll Up De Tassa" "Lick Dong Meh Nani"
    2nd Imij "Golo"
    Nigel & Brother Marvin "Jhagi Bhai"
    Destra & Shurwayne "Come Beta"
    Chris Garcia "Chutney Bachannal"
    Denise Belfon "Soca Juma"
    Super P "Wine up on meh curry"
    Machel & Drupatee "Real Unity"
    Surface "Wine Up On Me, Buh Doh Wine up on meh nani"
    ? "Curry Tabanca"
    Preacher (I think it was) "Dulahin"
    Crazy "Nani Wine"

  2. #2
    sharkie
    Guest
    cyah fuhget rum till i die and more rum fuh me

  3. #3
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    Wham tuh Lotay La? That is to chutney what Ram Ram is to dancehall!

  4. #4
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa
    Wham tuh Lotay La? That is to chutney what Ram Ram is to dancehall!
    That is so true, it slipped my mind until you mentioned it.

    Me and Sonny brother went to a big wedding, me and sonny brother went to a big wedding, listening to de tassa

  5. #5
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa
    Wham tuh Lotay La? That is to chutney what Ram Ram is to dancehall!
    RIP SONNYMAN!!

  6. #6
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    cyah fuhget rum till i die and more rum fuh me
    Alcoholic

  7. #7
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    Alcoholic
    what make you think i duckin frunk??

  8. #8
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    RIP SONNYMAN!!
    He dead?!









    Nah is kicks ah know he dead.

  9. #9
    Blessed ILanDFnTsY's Avatar ILanDFnTsY is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    The Road Less Traveled
    Posts
    13,361
    Credits
    83,474
    Well for the most part I like the majority of chutney soca songs...(big suprise right)...I like all the songs already listed...as well as:

    Kamasutra - 3Suns
    Scorpian sting She - Rikki Jai/Double D
    Hurry Come for Curry -
    Tay Ayee - Xtatik
    Harry Krishna - Xtatik
    Kai Say Bani - Rikki Jai
    Chutney Ragga Soca Madness - Surface
    Rum Till I die - Adesh Samaroo
    Rajin Jeem Jeem Jooma - Adesh Samaroo


    Of course Hitman and Jai got it cork this year w/"Mr. Shankar" and "Mor Tor"...

  10. #10
    I'm in love triniprincess76's Avatar triniprincess76 is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    4,610
    Credits
    745,839
    Quote Originally Posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    Or chutney influenced songs. My list goes as following:

    Drupatee "Roll Up De Tassa" "Lick Dong Meh Nani"
    2nd Imij "Golo"
    Nigel & Brother Marvin "Jhagi Bhai"
    Destra & Shurwayne "Come Beta"
    Chris Garcia "Chutney Bachannal"
    Denise Belfon "Soca Juma"
    Super P "Wine up on meh curry"
    Machel & Drupatee "Real Unity"
    Surface "Wine Up On Me, Buh Doh Wine up on meh nani"
    ? "Curry Tabanca"
    Preacher (I think it was) "Dulahin"
    Crazy "Nani Wine"
    Lawd...yuh bring back some memories with dis one...I loved dis song...but mih experience with it ain't too fond nah!

  11. #11
    Registered User datanks is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New york
    Posts
    18
    Credits
    64
    basically all that's listed and that song by herllal ramartap "run for mi life"? I think he won chtney soca monarch dis year,rikki jai juma is pretty good also

  12. #12
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,310
    Credits
    66,346,111
    1. Rajin Jeem Jeem Jooma
    2. Roll Up De Tassa
    3. Kaise Bani
    4. Curry Tabanca
    5. Hurry Come For Curry
    6. Jhagi Bhai
    7. Real Unity
    8. Golo
    9. Nani Wine
    10. Mor Tor
    11. Come Beta
    12. Lotayla

    ...and the chutney mix of "Chunnari Chunnari"...

  13. #13
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263
    Quote Originally Posted by ILanDFnTsY
    Well for the most part I like the majority of chutney soca songs...(big suprise right)...I like all the songs already listed...as well as:

    Kamasutra - 3Suns
    Scorpian sting She - Rikki Jai/Double D
    Hurry Come for Curry -
    Tay Ayee - Xtatik
    Harry Krishna - Xtatik
    Kai Say Bani - Rikki Jai
    Chutney Ragga Soca Madness - Surface
    Rum Till I die - Adesh Samaroo
    Rajin Jeem Jeem Jooma - Adesh Samaroo


    Of course Hitman and Jai got it cork this year w/"Mr. Shankar" and "Mor Tor"...
    that's it mr. shankar, i love that song.
    mr. shammi soca bhangra

  14. #14
    Registered User Nv Da KyD's Avatar Nv Da KyD is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    QUEENZ!....holla at da kyd!
    Posts
    1,726
    Credits
    503,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa
    He dead?!





    Nah is kicks ah know he dead.

    health issuez

  15. #15
    Registered User Nv Da KyD's Avatar Nv Da KyD is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    QUEENZ!....holla at da kyd!
    Posts
    1,726
    Credits
    503,723
    real unity-machel n drupatee
    caroni close down-adesh samaroo
    dhal belly indian-videsh sakaroo
    mor tor-rikki jai n machel
    indian man-denise belfon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •