Thread: Who sing this song?

Gray's Farm Gyal Antiguan Sweetness's Avatar Antiguan Sweetness is offline
    Credits

Who sing this song?

I went fetch up on Friday and it was a blast (I recommend ar yuh fu go here if yuh inna New Yorkthe jam min sweet a rass it min feel like mi min dey pon market street and its only $10) thats beside the point they was playing the song "Celebrate" not by Destra but here are the lyrics " Everybody come and celebrate.....eh eh eh eh eh eh mi love me country eh eh eh ehe i feeling irie" who sings this song?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiguan Sweetness
    I went fetch up on Friday and it was a blast (I recommend ar yuh fu go here if yuh inna New Yorkthe jam min sweet a rass it min feel like mi min dey pon market street and its only $10) thats beside the point they was playing the song "Celebrate" not by Destra but here are the lyrics " Everybody come and celebrate.....eh eh eh eh eh eh mi love me country eh eh eh ehe i feeling irie" who sings this song?
    Who played the song DJ, 62?

Credits
    I think I got it. Slowish tempo. Sounds like a girl and a couple guys singing together? It's probably WCK.

Credits
    Is it similar to this SONG?????????

Credits
    Where was it at?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by benjie
    I think I got it. Slowish tempo. Sounds like a girl and a couple guys singing together? It's probably WCK.
    yea 62 played and skerrit played for a bit too

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by flirtygeminismiles
    Where was it at?
    its on fordam and arthur

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA
    Is it similar to this SONG?????????
    no its not similar to that... the beginning they saying ther our father prayer..then they say "oh lord give jah we praises oh oh give jah we praise oh oh lord have mercy oh oh give jah we praise"

Credits
    no its not similar to that... the beginning they saying ther our father prayer..then they say "oh lord give jah we praises oh oh give jah we praise oh oh lord have mercy oh oh give jah we praise"

David Rudder sings the song

Credits
    High Mas by David Rudder