Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: WHAT IS SOCA To YOU

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    U do not LIKE to HEAR/SEE TRUTH on your SCREEN?
    -_-' I don't recall ever saying anything that should result in that rebuttal, in other words you committed a fallacy (as usual btw).

And tbh I actually have stopped caring about anything you post as most of it was pure BS. In fact, recently I barely end up reading anything you post. I thought "hey, he made a legitimate thread thats surprising" then you post something that pretty much kills any of that legitimacy. Anyway carry on with your usual trini hating crap. I have problems with trinidad as well but I don't argue falsely every second.
    dollbabi likes this.
    G 2 d M Grand Masters Band out of SKB is de best band who vex dead! (8) Wine pon it good, wine pon me like you're in Hollywood (8)

St. kitts and Nevis!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by uran10 View Post
    -_-' I don't recall ever saying anything that should result in that rebuttal, in other words you committed a fallacy (as usual btw).
    SMH

What is the FALLACY I COMMITTED?

And tbh I actually have stopped caring about anything you post as most of it was pure BS.
    U CARE, thus your PRESENCE.

In fact, recently I barely end up reading anything you post.
    U READ EVERYTHING I POST whether you AGREE with it or NOT.

I thought "hey, he made a legitimate thread thats surprising" then you post something that pretty much kills any of that legitimacy.
    All my THREADS are LEGITIMATE.

You not LIKING it doesn't make it ILLEGITIMATE.

Anyway carry on with your usual trini hating crap. I have problems with trinidad as well but I don't argue falsely every second.
    What EXACTLY that I have ARGUED that you can PROVE to be FALSELY?

TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK.

Credits
    Soca was the ultimate dance music (and the sweetest), but it has since degenerated into perhaps the worst music coming out of the Caribbean and maybe all of the Americas. When I want good soca, I go retro.
    "Every onlooker is either a coward or a traitor." Frantz Fanon

If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. Frederick Douglass

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by seawall View Post
    soca was the ultimate dance music (and the sweetest), but it has since degenerated into perhaps the worst music coming out of the caribbean and maybe all of the americas. when i want good soca, i go retro.
    +1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123