Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vincyland has influence on BAJAN soca

Credits

Angry Vincyland has influence on BAJAN soca

i am tellin the absolute truth. ST. VINCENT AND GRENADINES HAS A LOT OF INFLUENCE ON BAJAN SOCA.

HOW?

by teachin these young ones how to write garbage, produce garbage and sing garbage on my radio. eg. contone, pong, etc. a lot of influence from svg on bajan soca. the quality of bajan songs i hearin on the radio sound like they originated from that svg. i tellin no lie.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by analyst View Post
    i am tellin the absolute truth. ST. VINCENT AND GRENADINES HAS A LOT OF INFLUENCE ON BAJAN SOCA.

HOW?

by teachin these young ones how to write garbage, produce garbage and sing garbage on my radio. eg. contone, pong, etc. a lot of influence from svg on bajan soca. the quality of bajan songs i hearin on the radio sound like they originated from that svg. i tellin no lie.
    Doh BLAME the GARBAGE MUSIC in BULLBADOS on VINCYLAND. You MIGHT want to BLAME it on the GARBAGE ACCENT out of BIMSHIRE.

MUDDERWUK!!!

Credits
    o shit.....i wasn't expecting that atall.....lol

Credits

HOW?

I dunno why you bother. It's evident already Bim doing wonderful this year. Appreciate that this year the more quality tunes are playing & getting their recognition eh?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    GARBAGE ACCENT
    MUDDERWUK!!!

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by fntsy19 View Post
    o shit.....i wasn't expecting that atall.....lol
    who de ass you tellin. Powa and Analyst boi add Oto and the thread is in full power. .
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

Barbados my home no matter where ever I go
    Credits
    I was not expect this either, ok, so maybe he want to liven up imix or something

In My Own Space Trying To Keep The Balance
    Credits

HOW?

wow! you is a mess. i don't see why you can't seperate different styles in the music. there are plenty "quality" tunes out there from all islands. not every song will be to your liking. maybe you should open up your mind a little.

Barbados my home no matter where ever I go
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by spicexperience View Post
    wow! you is a mess. i don't see why you can't seperate different styles in the music. there are plenty "quality" tunes out there from all islands. not every song will be to your liking. maybe you should open up your mind a little.
    doan mind he, last yr he complaining too. But I ain't know what the problem is this year.

Credits
    I personally have heard some good ones so far.. I've also heard some that are horrible too..

Credits

HOW?

seems like a vincy woman give u some serious tabanka or suttin,...u got issues, lol, i'll drink on dat,...
    F.

Credits
    Fryktion, dah is you.. Barrows brought the mix fah u to hear

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    Doh BLAME the GARBAGE MUSIC in BULLBADOS on VINCYLAND. You MIGHT want to BLAME it on the GARBAGE ACCENT out of BIMSHIRE.
    MUDDERWUK!!!
    ded

Credits
    Don't be silly.

Firstly, It's more than obvious every island has SOME "garbage" songs. From Antigua straight down to T&T. Don't behave like it's somethin uncommon for every island's carnival.

Now, If what u sayin is true, allyuh need real help.

Why would anyone take any kinda influence from a song that is considered garbage? Unless u learning what NOT TO DO.

Allyuh so eager to learn from us u wanna learn the songs that aint making it too?

And as far as i can see, vincy is doing quite well this year, haven't heard the BIM songs yet to compare tho.

u jus lookin for an argument or wat?

HOW?

Credits
    i'm in total shock that you of all people Powa would respond to Analyst. You know better than that to talk shite with Bajandobad..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast