Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ultimate jouvert morning soca compilation

Credits
    How could i have forgotten this one. Typical trini jouvert song and sweet too bad. Imagine yuh holding yuh rum posey and yuh head nice and yuh dutty and stink cuz yuh been partying for days. One of my favourite all time jouvert tunes. Bring the music:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG9-_ZGIXQA]YouTube - Muddy Angels--Treason Clan[/ame]
    Last edited by dedetriniking; 08-06-2008 at 03:28 PM.

ms_socadiva

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    How could i have forgotten this one. Typical trini jouvert song and sweet too bad. Imagine yuh holding yuh rum posey and yuh head nice and yuh dutty and stink cuz yuh been partying for days. One of my favourite all time jouvert tunes. Bring the music:

YouTube - Muddy Angels--Treason Clan
    OMG chneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 4 daisss!!!!! six more months tilll bacanallllllllll!!!!

Credits
    WHOOOHOOOOOO, GYUL AH HAVE NEW RESPECT FOR YUH. NOW DAT IS JOUVERT MUSIC. MACHEL'S IS AH CLASSIC EH BUT FOR ME MUDDY ANGELS IS THE SH*T. LOTS OF GOOD MEMORIES WITH THAT ONE.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG9-_ZGIXQA]YouTube - Muddy Angels--Treason Clan[/ame]

Credits
    FRIGGIN SONG TIEF MEH HEAD BWOY!! I IN FULL JOUVERT MODE NOW....AND AH STILL AT WORK....CYA LIFT A PEN FOR DE REST AH DE DAY!
    AH FORKED UP BAD! CUZ RIGHT NOW IS JOUVERT MORNING, THE SUN NOW COMING UP, MEH EYES BLOODSHOT BUT AH HAVE MEH SHADES TO HELP, MEH FRIENDS AND FAMILY CYA RECOGNIZE MEH CUZ AH MUDDY FROM HEAD TUH TOE, AH JUST HAD TWO HOURS SLEEP ALL WEEKEND, AH LIL FLASK OF BABASH MIX IN MEH BACK POCKET, MEH HEAD NICE, AH CYA FEEL MEH LEGS BUT DAIS OK, AH IN DE ZONE, IN FACT AH ON ANOTHER PLANET, MEH ARMS SPREAD OUT AND AH DANCING IN THE STREETS OF POS. NOT WINING..NOT WUKKING UP...NOT JUMPING...AH JUST DANCING..AT THAT VERY MOMENT TINGS CYA BE NICER NOWHERE ON EARTH. LEHWE GO AGAIN:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG9-_ZGIXQA"]YouTube - Muddy Angels--Treason Clan[/ame]
    Last edited by dedetriniking; 08-06-2008 at 04:02 PM.

Credits
    YEAH MAN! Dis meh tune for the week. Like allyuh eh hearing this or wha. Put the bass on blast and let it go.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG9-_ZGIXQA"]YouTube - Muddy Angels--Treason Clan[/ame]

Credits
    Fuh some reason Treason/3Sun never really do nutten fuh me nah.... but ah did real love Hot Gyal from 2K4... dai's about it.

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark View Post
    Fuh some reason Treason/3Sun never really do nutten fuh me nah.... but ah did real love Hot Gyal from 2K4... dai's about it.
    I love them, and when I hear hot girls that song drives me crazy .

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark View Post
    yeah, the rest of their work don't really do it for me.....except for Muddy Angels. That tune right dey is ah classic in my book. The riddim is what make it so. In fact at the end of this tune when the riddim section alone take front is what i think about when i think about a classic riddim to represent tnt.

Credits
    CHECK out this JOUVERT chune by DALPIN....it SWEET fo SO.

As always, ARRANGED by the MASTER Frankie McIntosh

Credits
    Yeah man! Is just about 5pm on ah friday evening and ah ending the work week and starting the weekend this week with this one:

Credits
    this tune should have hit the charts this year imo...rel under-rated

Devon Matthews- "wet meh down" (jouvert)

Wet Meh Down (Jouvert) (2008 Trinidad)*** - Devon Matthews

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    WHOOOHOOOOOO, GYUL AH HAVE NEW RESPECT FOR YUH. NOW DAT IS JOUVERT MUSIC. MACHEL'S IS AH CLASSIC EH BUT FOR ME MUDDY ANGELS IS THE SH*T. LOTS OF GOOD MEMORIES WITH THAT ONE.

YouTube - Muddy Angels--Treason Clan
    LOL yuh know meh and yuh could tawk Jouvert and if yuh see meh carrying on listening to it all now eh CHUNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE
    *hands dedetriniking ah drink, then pats him down wid muddy hands and begins tuh chip*

Quote Originally Posted by gunta View Post
    this tune should have hit the charts this year imo...rel under-rated
    Devon Matthews- "wet meh down" (jouvert)

Wet Meh Down (Jouvert) (2008 Trinidad)*** - Devon Matthews
    aye boi yuh been moving scarse. and trust rhel jouvert heads hearing dat chune. but again I was trying to go older. but that chune is sweet.
    Recognize The ORIGIONAL,
    There Can Be Only ONE!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345